Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Why we like extremes?

May 23, 2022 - edited May 23, 2022 - permalink

I write female muscle fiction on DeviantArt (you can find me under the same username there) and while adjusting my latest story, I realized that almost all the muscle girls in my stories are extremely or even ridiculously muscular. Some stories start them with relatively realistic proportions, but by the end they are way over the top. I started to wonder why this is, even if in real life I think more moderately muscular or fit girls are the most beautiful and attractive to me. I like writing these extreme stories, but my dream girlfriend is probably more like

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1765951/

Or something like that. Her looks are not the only thing I look on girlfriend, but that's besides the point I'm trying to make.

I like fantasy. I like writing fantasy. I love epic tales and the escapism these stories and pictures bring. I like Batman comics and I know it is not realistic depiction of what vigilante superhero is. But that's the point! I don't want realism in my escapism, where the reason of reading these stories or looking at these pictures is to get away from realism. I like more realistic stories for sure, but I more often go with fantasy, sci-fi or some horror stuff for entertainment. And when it comes to my liking muscle girls, I like both ends and all the stuff in the middle, be it IRL muscle girls or fictional muscle girls.

So, even if I like extreme ends in my fiction and in my muscle girls, I still gravitate towards moderate things in real life. Why is that? Do others here have that same feeling? I can appreciate the hard work these women put into getting this big

And even get exited from their pics.

I think muscle girls are awesome and I encouraged my ex girlfriend to pick up crossfit when she got interested in it. She was worried she might get bigger and stronger than me, but I assured it was no problem.

My question is why some people like extremely muscular girls in fiction (stories, pictures etc) or in real life, but still might prefer more modest muscles on girlfriend or wife.

Or maybe it's just me...

May 23, 2022 - permalink

Well i like huge fbbs but also less muscular women but my dream woman would be hyper muscular but there are a few downsids one is that the biggest fbbs have a lot of more masculine features like a deep voice big private part facial hair so that makes her less attractive but there are some gigantic women who don't have this problem but they are ultra rare

another downside is that she will stick out and people will stare so that could be a reason why you don't want that and also in stories you don't need to care about realism when i read a erotic story is want women with super powers like being able to lift a bus with her Pinky or women that are 10 foot tall it's just a fantasy.

Oct 07, 2023 - permalink

I write female muscle fiction on DeviantArt (you can find me under the same username there) and while adjusting my latest story, I realized that almost all the muscle girls in my stories are extremely or even ridiculously muscular. Some stories start them with relatively realistic proportions, but by the end they are way over the top. I started to wonder why this is, even if in real life I think more moderately muscular or fit girls are the most beautiful and attractive to me. I like writing these extreme stories, but my dream girlfriend is probably more like

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1765951/

Or something like that. Her looks are not the only thing I look on girlfriend, but that's besides the point I'm trying to make.

I like fantasy. I like writing fantasy. I love epic tales and the escapism these stories and pictures bring. I like Batman comics and I know it is not realistic depiction of what vigilante superhero is. But that's the point! I don't want realism in my escapism, where the reason of reading these stories or looking at these pictures is to get away from realism. I like more realistic stories for sure, but I more often go with fantasy, sci-fi or some horror stuff for entertainment. And when it comes to my liking muscle girls, I like both ends and all the stuff in the middle, be it IRL muscle girls or fictional muscle girls.

So, even if I like extreme ends in my fiction and in my muscle girls, I still gravitate towards moderate things in real life. Why is that? Do others here have that same feeling? I can appreciate the hard work these women put into getting this big

And even get exited from their pics.

I think muscle girls are awesome and I encouraged my ex girlfriend to pick up crossfit when she got interested in it. She was worried she might get bigger and stronger than me, but I assured it was no problem.

My question is why some people like extremely muscular girls in fiction (stories, pictures etc) or in real life, but still might prefer more modest muscles on girlfriend or wife.

Or maybe it's just me...

I feel you bro

Oct 20, 2023 - permalink

I like to look at extremes but stick to moderation when it comes to reality. That's because I've learned, the hard way, that if it looks too good to be true, it probably isn't, and trying to get the illusion will cost you more than you want to spend.

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

I think extreme muscle fetish, specially regarding women, is a lot more complex than we might think.

It has a lot of nuance to it and it makes our taste vastly different even within this micro-niche.

Some of us prefer these muscle monstrosities (me included), some are more into raw mass, some more into extremely lean physiques, some into more feminine and delicate fit girls, etc. I think each of us has their own reasons to develop this fetish. Me personally, when I was a child, was randomly exposed to bodybuilders on TV, both male and female.

Lo and behold, I'm into huge muscle guys and girls.

To each their own

It's hard to openly address a extreme muscle fetish. At least my family would find bizarre if I brought one of these girls that we post here home (the bigger ones atleast). But it is what it is.

Dec 05, 2023 - permalink

Hey, sexuality is fluid. I’m attracted to large, often dangerously inclined muscular women, but would be too intimidated to approach one. Same with jacked men. Small, relatively feminine men, on the other hand, I find approachable, but most of them find me rather creepy. If sex made sense, we wouldn’t need hormones.

Dec 06, 2023 - permalink

My ideal woman would be like inhumane muscularity (litteraly every single muscle fiber visible, veins all over the body and silky smooth skin) yet still proportionate. Example should be Anastasia Leonova with even more size. But even women like Leonova are 0.1% of the population so its hard to find someone like her. The realistic woman I would want would be someone like Aline Dessine or Danny Becker (maybe Chenqi Liu if possible).

I rly love to fantasize about for example touching woman's quads where you can clearly see shreds yet she is not even flexing, or fantasizing about being with some of the mass monsters here and I find it kinda sad because Im losing touch with the reality. Like im expecting my future s/o to be like them which is unrealistic in itself tbh instead of, like i said, someone like Aline and Danny. And idk tbh what to do about it. If someone's got some advices feel free to send me a pm or respond here (maybe i didnt clarify myself well here at this moment, at least i think i didnt)

Dec 06, 2023 - permalink

My ideal woman would be like inhumane muscularity (litteraly every single muscle fiber visible, veins all over the body and silky smooth skin) yet still proportionate. Example should be Anastasia Leonova with even more size. But even women like Leonova are 0.1% of the population so its hard to find someone like her. The realistic woman I would want would be someone like Aline Dessine or Danny Becker (maybe Chenqi Liu if possible).

I rly love to fantasize about for example touching woman's quads where you can clearly see shreds yet she is not even flexing, or fantasizing about being with some of the mass monsters here and I find it kinda sad because Im losing touch with the reality. Like im expecting my future s/o to be like them which is unrealistic in itself tbh instead of, like i said, someone like Aline and Danny. And idk tbh what to do about it. If someone's got some advices feel free to send me a pm or respond here (maybe i didnt clarify myself well here at this moment, at least i think i didnt)

I think you need to revamp your expectations on what you consider "realistic". Chenqi Liu is definitely not natty, and was in fact called out by another fitness influencer (I can't recall her name at the moment) because she announced that she would be competing in a natural comp when she clearly wasn't. You definitely shouldn't get your expectations of a "realistic" physique from fitness influencers.

Do you lift yourself? Honestly, go join a CrossFit gym and look at the women who are not influencers but are clearly fit and strong. You might find yourself having a more realistic expectations if you put yourself out there to get involved in fitness circles and actually meet people in person rather than what you see from social media influencers.

Dec 06, 2023 - permalink

I think you need to revamp your expectations on what you consider "realistic". Chenqi Liu is definitely not natty, and was in fact called out by another fitness influencer (I can't recall her name at the moment) because she announced that she would be competing in a natural comp when she clearly wasn't. You definitely shouldn't get your expectations of a "realistic" physique from fitness influencers.

Do you lift yourself? Honestly, go join a CrossFit gym and look at the women who are not influencers but are clearly fit and strong. You might find yourself having a more realistic expectations if you put yourself out there to get involved in fitness circles and actually meet people in person rather than what you see from social media influencers.

You make great points, but this mindset is not just in our space. There's young guys "expending themselves" to Livy Dunne, Instagram ass models, and various OFs.

Men are in a bad spot overall, not just the men into muscular women. We have unrealistic expectations for how jacked she should be, others have unrealistic expectations for how wide her thigh gap is, etc, etc. Women have unrealistic expectations for how tall humans are and how wealthy 25 year olds are. Many of us are happily/indifferently rowing our own boats through a sea of loneliness with no fulfillment. Women are wondering why they can't find a 12 foot tall billionaire who loves puppies. It's a bad situation all around.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »