Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

New Tv show The Games

May 08, 2022 - edited May 08, 2022 - permalink

Celebrity Male and female Track and field events competition may get female muscle and some flexing on Monday to Friday at 9pm ITV Uk 9/5/22-13/5/22

May 09, 2022 - permalink

Who is in it?

May 09, 2022 - edited May 09, 2022 - permalink

Tv hosts Holly Willoughby and Alex Scott ( football player ) All Female celebs Competing :- Lucrezia Millarini Newsreader Olivia Attwood tv presenter Chelcee Grimes music writer/ football player Christine McGuiness model Rebecca Sarker soap actress Chloe Burrows love island all been training hard for this for months

May 09, 2022 - permalink

Any link or clip to share?

Judging by what I've seen in the preview pics, these are just sporty celebs , from the line up you're unlikely to get much proper muscle with the women- this is not Gladiators level .

Stretching it a bit but at least she made an effort I suppose, Rebecca Sarker . aged 47, TV Soap actress;

Tv hosts Holly Willoughby and Alex Scott ( football player ) All Female celebs Competing :- Lucrezia Millarini Newsreader Olivia Attwood tv presenter Chelcee Grimes music writer/ football player Christine McGuiness model Rebecca Sarker soap actress Chloe Burrows love island all been training hard for this for months

Not exactly a bunch of A listers! But was anyone expecting that? If only Holly was competing!

May 09, 2022 - permalink

Lucrezia Millarini flexes in the opening credits, and popped a double bi's in her intro bit, impressive enough for a small newsreader in her 40s. I'll see if I can find it to share. Chelcee Grimes also flexed briefly too, but not as good

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »