Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Muscle couples.

May 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
cgsweat
May 26, 2022 - permalink

Keeping the thread alive. I'd like to see more real couples, not just a man and a woman together. It's really great when couples get fit together.

Best couple on GWM, thanks DC đź‘Ť

May 27, 2022 - permalink

Best couple on GWM, thanks DC đź‘Ť

That´s incredible.

May 27, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
[deleted]
May 27, 2022 - permalink
May 27, 2022 - permalink

WOAH who is the girl ?

May 29, 2022 - permalink

WOAH who is the girl ?

Brissa allen

May 31, 2022 - permalink
May 31, 2022 - permalink
May 31, 2022 - permalink

The gorgeous Rene Marven and her man

Jun 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

Renee Jewett

Jul 05, 2022 - permalink
Aug 08, 2022 - permalink

Here' some pix of me and The Champ over the last couple of years... The first picture is the most recent.

You guy's are one of the forum's inspiration couples.... love it.

Aug 08, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Aug 08, 2022 - permalink
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Not sure if they are a couple but they look amazing together!

Mar 27, 2023 - edited Mar 27, 2023 - permalink

Well, we are at the end of her bulking in a week. Need to get ready for her summer competitions. She's at 175lbs in this picture and I'm at 215lbs. We didn't quite hit the 400lb combined goal, but we will try again next year.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Well, we are at the end of her bulking in a week. Need to get ready for her summer competitions. She's at 175lbs in this picture and I'm at 215lbs. We didn't quite hit the 400lb combined goal, but we will try again next year.

Hell yeah! Good job. Definitely keep growing. What kinda cycle are both of you on if you don’t mind me asking?

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

How old are you NB? Do you lift?

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

I do. I’m 33. I would guess you’re on some TRT? Which is great, I’m a big advocate of establishing optimal testosterone levels. I was asking since, obviously you guys aren’t monsters or anything, but it’s pretty much impossible to put on that kind of muscle at your age without something. And yes I lift. I was a very serious/high level soccer player so obviously an athlete and lifted for years. But now I’m getting more serious about lifting and growing. Would love to compete soon, something little and local obviously.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

I'd love to see pix of you and your significant other before I say anything. If you do not want to then that is fine. Thank you for the compliments.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Yeah sure. I’m a bit bigger now and my wife, who also was an athlete, is pregnant with our second son. So she’s not in athlete shape right now obviously hahaha. But she’s just a natural athlete and is naturally has a great base, wide shoulder, muscular legs, etc. I’m 5’11” 190 and she’s (normally) 5’8” about 160. I think she’s got the better genes to compete honestly. But I know she doesn’t want to, at least not now. Maybe I can change her mind.

Mar 28, 2023 - permalink

Cool! Show me a picture of you together!!!

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »