Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Best Most Muscular / Crab Pose clips!

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

So im working on a new Youtube video (just fbb compilation vids, heres my channel for context [shameless self plug lol]) - Alpha Babes YT

anywaysss, for this next video, I wanna basically just focus on the big BIG girls, and seeing as the Most Muscular is my favourite pose, I wanna throw it in there as much as possible! I'm just struggling to find enough clips of some big, heavy MM poses :( so feel free to share any clips you might know of!

Here are some of my faves:

One of my all time fave clips, the slap on her traps she does legit makes my day everytime haha!

and of course Bev Francis, the OG FBB Most Muscular!

Excited to see what clips are everyones fave!

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Bev Francis at Miss O. I had that videotape. Crowd got crazy when Bev hitted the best most muscular pose ever seen at a FBB contest

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I've seen a clip of it, the crowd goes absolutely nuts! People standing up cheering and all! With all that hype back then, what the hell happened?! :(

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Hey there! I got these amazing ones off the top of my head, think you'll like em! Dani one's one of my all time favs! I'll try to think of some more though!!

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

So im working on a new Youtube video (just fbb compilation vids, heres my channel for context [shameless self plug lol]) - Alpha Babes YT

anywaysss, for this next video, I wanna basically just focus on the big BIG girls, and seeing as the Most Muscular is my favourite pose, I wanna throw it in there as much as possible! I'm just struggling to find enough clips of some big, heavy MM poses :( so feel free to share any clips you might know of!

Here are some of my faves:

One of my all time fave clips, the slap on her traps she does legit makes my day everytime haha!

and of course Bev Francis, the OG FBB Most Muscular!

Excited to see what clips are everyones fave!

Nice! Who is the woman in the first vid?

cgsweat
Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Nice! Who is the woman in the first vid?

Sheila Bleck

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

That’s Sheila Bleck

May 16, 2022 - permalink
May 16, 2022 - permalink
May 16, 2022 - permalink
May 16, 2022 - permalink

Steph Park. Check out those traps 😳

May 17, 2022 - permalink

Lindsay Cope

May 19, 2022 - permalink

Fantastic

May 22, 2022 - permalink

Hope these help!

May 22, 2022 - permalink
May 25, 2022 - permalink

My all time fave

May 25, 2022 - permalink

Struggled to get this out of my mind.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

May 26, 2022 - permalink

We definitely can't leave this one out! It will always stand out as a favorite of mine. Skip to the 1:05 mark and be blown away!

May 31, 2022 - permalink

Loving this thread! My favourite pose

May 31, 2022 - permalink
May 31, 2022 - permalink
May 31, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by redrob
May 31, 2022 - permalink

At 1:12. Jennifer was always one of the all time greats at this pose.

May 31, 2022 - permalink

Struggled to get this out of my mind.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/1...

If you like Renee, skip to about the 1:33 and 2:07 marks of this video:

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »