[deleted]
Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

You mean her?

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

You mean her?

Thats the one. She is up to 230lbs nowadays

fp909
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

20 inches isn't impossible obviously, but look at what it takes. The commitment, the sacrifice, the life-altering changes. Look at the amount of additional surgery Amazonka has had to retain feminine characteristics like lush lips and round breasts. Listen, there are some STRONG women on this site, and there are some STRONG MUSCULAR women, but how many are within a couple inches of that big and don't have firm jawlines?

I was thinking recently it would be pretty timely to get a remeasurement of Michaela Aycocks arms. Of the current competitors she probably has the shortest upper arms in relation to how much muscle she hadl. Last time she measured that I can see on record was almost 4 years ago, right when she made the jump to bodybuilding and she is significantly larger (overall) then. And her arms were 16" then kind of lean. I don't think it' sout of the question that she is packing 17" on stage thi spast Olympia and a tad larger this off season.

[deleted]
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

I was thinking recently it would be pretty timely to get a remeasurement of Michaela Aycocks arms. Of the current competitors she probably has the shortest upper arms in relation to how much muscle she hadl. Last time she measured that I can see on record was almost 4 years ago, right when she made the jump to bodybuilding and she is significantly larger (overall) then. And her arms were 16" then kind of lean. I don't think it' sout of the question that she is packing 17" on stage thi spast Olympia and a tad larger this off season.

All man faces.

fp909
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

i reallyt don't see how that's relevant to the discussiona bout the size of their arms lol

[deleted]
Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

i reallyt don't see how that's relevant to the discussiona bout the size of their arms lol

Bc there most likely won't be another

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

the reason there are so few female bodybuilders with 20+ inches arms is simple

the amount of chemicals required to achieve it will cause their heart to grow way too much, ending up with death at 30-40 yr old, and people usually prefer to live rather than die.

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

Rene Toney confirmed. Maybe Amazonka and Korableva are close. Andrea Shaw is 18". The way Paula Ranta and Amandine Kolly are putting on size this year they might be next.

Jan 29, 2023 - permalink

Im pretty sure nuriye evans has 20in arms, if not 21

I talked to her on herbicepscam and she is really big

Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

I was doing sessions with Rene when she hit the twenty inch mark. She was so proud, and I was proud kiss the bicep at it’s peak.

Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

I was doing sessions with Rene when she hit the twenty inch mark. She was so proud, and I was proud kiss the bicep at it’s peak.

What else did she let you do to her? 👀

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

What else did she let you do to her? 👀

There are some details I wouldn’t talk about on a public forum…tho I am not implying anything x rated. I will say that it was a pleasure to be up close and personal with all of Rennes muscles…a remarkable woman.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »