Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Reverse transformations, when fbb downsized/quit

Apr 24, 2022 - edited Apr 24, 2022 - permalink

I find it fascinating how their body changed and lose the muscle mass. Either it's because they train less or stopped training altogether, or they went natural, or for any other reason.

Some examples:

Yeon Woo Jhi

Anna Scholz

Sarah Moon

Apr 24, 2022 - permalink

did anna scholz delete her intagram entirely?

And I think that Paige Sandgren did downsize quite a bit for awhile, then decided to get big again

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

did anna scholz delete her intagram entirely?

And I think that Paige Sandgren did downsize quite a bit for awhile, then decided to get big again

Either that or she change her instagram name.

Paige might just be off cycle though.

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Kirsten Haug

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Drugs are very much a thing. At some point, every woman has to back off of them or face the health consequences. Men can sustain it longer, but the long-term effects come for them as well.

I think these photos are great illustrations of juiced vs natty. Yeon Woo Jhi is still clearly working out all the time and eating well. She lost the mass when she backed off the PED's.

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Caroline Bergoe

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

It kind of irks me when when people look at transformations like this and say β€œshe stopped working out πŸ˜”β€. Most of them still train, but instead cut back on the PEDs/and/or intensity.

We have become so accustomed to seeing women with incredible physiques on this site, that I think many forget to realize the limitations of natural training.

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Well put

Apr 25, 2022 - edited Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

It kind of irks me when when people look at transformations like this and say β€œshe stopped working out πŸ˜”β€. Most of them still train, but instead cut back on the PEDs/and/or intensity.

We have become so accustomed to seeing women with incredible physiques on this site, that I think many forget to realize the limitations of natural training.

Some actually quit working out and seem to made it their goal to lose their muscles. That's the impression I get from the last few Georgina McConnell instagram post.

That seem to be also the case with the late Megan Elizabeth

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Bit odd, unless they're trying to completely distance themselves from that life entirely. You'd think that having it be such a large part of their life for so long that they'd at least continue to work out even if they were losing mass.

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Danielle Reardon is another example

[deleted]
Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Makes sense, I've always wondered how being on PEDs might affect a woman's perception of themselves and their femininity. I know FBBs often face discrimination for it too and I've seen a lot of bodybuilders describe a struggle with body dysmorphia or addiction, so I hope people can live in a way that they feel satisfied.

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

Victoria D'Ariano still works out, but she has taken things to less extreme

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Lea Wiehl

Apr 26, 2022 - edited Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Its heartbreaking to see this. They deflate like balloons. And on top of that they go on some kind of a crusade against their former lifestyles that they championed so hard. Its very hard to have respect for them anymore.

Why is it heartbreaking? Bodybuilding is not exactly the healthiest sport to do when you factor the mass they put, the cutting, and the PED use that is pretty much required in order to make it in the sport. Plus, sometimes the bodybuilding community can be pretty toxic, and can exacerbate body dysmorphia, bad addictions and so on. It's also ironic you say that, since looking at your post history you have a very strong stance against steroids. You realize that a vast majority of the women that you look at on this site are on them, right?

If anything, I have more respect for the women who know when to walk away when they realize it isn't in their best interests to continue. I'm not gonna lie, I am attracted to buff women (hence why I am here,) but it makes me happy when I see former bodybuilders happy with where they are in life.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

I don't see why it would be "heartbreaking," if anything it should be a bit inspiring, as she's walking away from a potential fatal addiction.

Apr 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Gatsby28
Apr 26, 2022 - permalink

Why is it heartbreaking? Bodybuilding is not exactly the healthiest sport to do when you factor the mass they put, the cutting, and the PED use that is pretty much required in order to make it in the sport. Plus, sometimes the bodybuilding community can be pretty toxic, and can exacerbate body dysmorphia, bad addictions and so on. It's also ironic you say that, since looking at your post history you have a very strong stance against steroids. You realize that a vast majority of the women that you look at on this site are on them, right?

If anything, I have more respect for the women who know when to walk away when they realize it isn't in their best interests to continue. I'm not gonna lie, I am attracted to buff women (hence why I am here,) but it makes me happy when I see former bodybuilders happy with where they are in life.

Sadly, I think that we've determined that a significant amount of users on here have no idea of what PED's do, the effects that they have, or how unbelievably widespread they are. You can't get people out of their own echo chamber. Half of the users are going to look at everyone who isn't Nataliya Amazonka and assume that they're 100% natural. They're just really amazing at macros and whey protein and creatine, I guess.

I'm with you. It's a demanding sport and something that most people - female AND male - tend to do when they're young and taper off as they age. It's even harder for women who really have to put it all on hold for years if they want a baby. I like seeing when someone quits the life as a competitor but stays in the scene as a coach or therapist or content creator. There's no shame in it whatsoever.

Apr 27, 2022 - edited Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

I think this shows that it's impossible to stay in their peak shape without making major sacrifices. It might be time, money, relationship, or even health.

The latest the quit bodybuilding is Saiki Reika, a Japanese pro wrestler. In her words she said she's 'graduating' from muscle. She became famous because of her muscles and now she wants to show that she's more than just her muscles.

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

I think this shows that it's impossible to stay in their peak shape without making major sacrifices. It might be time, money, relationship, or even health.

The latest the quit bodybuilding is Saiki Reika, a Japanese pro wrestler. In her words she said she's 'graduating' from muscle. She became famous because of her muscles and now she wants to show that she's more than just her muscles.

Reika caught the acting bug when she appeared in an episode of Kamen Rider Saber as a muscle fairy. Plus she's very pretty (had to put that in 😍).

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink

Aspen Rae

Still works out and looks very fit, but I read somewhere on her instagram that she's no longer interested in that ripped look.

Apr 27, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fp909
Apr 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »