Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Cross-fit athletes vs bodybuilders

[deleted]
Apr 15, 2022 - permalink

I was just curious as to what you guys prefer. Do you like CrossFit girls’ bodies or bodybuilders’ bodies

CrossFit:

Bodybuilders:

Apr 15, 2022 - permalink

Bodybuilders really focus on looking great but cross fitters really use their strength so it like to watch the competitions but i generally like bodybuilders more because they just look amazing.

Apr 15, 2022 - permalink

Crossfitters with their man pecs and blocky waists ruin it for me. Thankfully most FBBs have breast implants and smaller waists. The ones posted here are not representative at all of female bodybuilding.

Apr 15, 2022 - permalink

Its the actual strength for me, so crossfitters it is.

Apr 15, 2022 - permalink

I’m a CrossFitter, so naturally I lean more toward crossfitters.

[deleted]
Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

CrossFit without a doubt

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

i like girls with muscle,just like i like food, not one type of food.

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

I mostly prefer bodybuilders, because crossfitters tend to look very "butch" which I not always like.

But of course there's a wide range of different bodytypes among both categories, so it still depends on the individual girl.

Apr 24, 2022 - permalink

It's hard to pick one style Powerlifters..Crossfit ..Bodybuilding..Strongwoman they all have Gorgeous Dedicated Amazing Athletes in them

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

It's hard to pick one style Powerlifters..Crossfit ..Bodybuilding..Strongwoman they all have Gorgeous Dedicated Amazing Athletes in them

I too agree on this. Each category have phenomenal athletes

fp909
May 03, 2022 - permalink

MT can you repost those as actual screen caps instead of lo-res phone snaps? or just post the video tbh

fp909
May 03, 2022 - permalink

thank you!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »