Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

100% True Story

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Long time reader, first time poster.

The following is as close to true and accurate as I can recall.

Over the holidays, I went out with a few buddies and at some point in the evening became separated from the group. My phone was less than 5% and by this point in the evening I had consummed no less than 25-30 beers - we started drinking at around noon and the story takes place at roughly 1 to 2am. I started wandering aimlessly and eventually came upon a chruch and noticed that at the side entrance to the chruch a woman was seated and she appeared to be charging her phone at an outdoor outlet.

I walked over to her and asked whether she was charging her phone and whether it was working. She looked up and said yes. I then asked if she minded whether I joined her, my phone was also low. She said that I could and thankfully I had stuffed a cord into a pocket before heading out. Or maybe I didn't, maybe I borrowed her chord. Either way, there I was seated, waiting for my phone to juice up to the point that it would be functional for the remainder of the evening and hopefully provide me a lifeline to the friends that I had become separated from.

I started to make small talk with the woman and she seemed comfortable with me, which considering that she was a single woman sitting with a strange man, hidden from the main road, was a relief. I was by no means a threat and was thankful that she did not see me that way. I took note of her as we spoke, she appeared older (turns out she was 61) and very petite. Based on this, I asked her, "Should you be out her all alone. I could have been anyone." She responded that she was fine. I then said, "So, I guess you can take care of yourself.", to which she replied, "Yep, I can take of myself, I've been doing that for 61 years." Her last statement was said with a smile and just a hint of pride. I laughed and said, "Wow, you're 61. Good for you. I guess you must be a lot stronger than you look to be taking yourself for so many years." She then said, that yes she was actually pretty strong for her age to which I responded, "I guess you must be hiding your muscles because you are by no means a big girl." Again, she was very petite, so what transpired next came as nothing less than a complete shock.

After mentioning her muscles, she proceeded to quickly flex. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt, so I couldn't see anything, so I said, "Can you do that again." She obliged and flexed again, this time holding the flex. I asked if I could give it a qucik squeeze and she said yes. I grabbed her bicep and damn, underneath the fabric all I could feel was this tight round ball of muscle. I blurted out, "Holy Shit!!" and she smiled again and said, "I told you so!!" At this point I could feel my nouth go dry and the full impact of the 25 beers kick in. However, instincts took over and I asked if she could roll up her sleeve so that I could get a look. She said no problem and rolled up her sleeve to her shoulder which revealled a very slim, but very wirey arm. She then proceed to flex again and slowly this ball of muscle started to take shape - clearly she had done this many times before. I sat there, my mouth agape as this 90 pound, 61 year old woman produced one of the most impressive biceps I have ever seen. There was not an ounce of fat on her arm, so you could see every last detail of this senior's peak. At this point, I could have cared less if she thought I was weird or not and I reached over and began squeezing the peak and once I was satisfied at the absolute rock-like hardness of her bicep, I began to run my hand up and over the peak. She just sat there content to let me enjoy myself.

I asked her if it was OK to take a picture - this was fine she said. So I grabbed my somewhat juiced phone, turned on the video and asked her to flex again - she did. She seemed very comfortable about all of this, so I asked her if she flexed often. She said that she works in the shipping department of a small local company and the guys in the back are always asking her flex. Then what she said and did next nearly floored me. I was no longer taking any video by this point when she flexed again and pointed to her peak and said, "I'm pretty happy with this but would like to get it just a bit hgher." Obviously she was not familiar with the term peak, so just pointed to the peak and when she did so, she lifted her finger about a half to 3 quarters of an inch above the peak to indicate how much higher she would eventually like "it" to be when she flexed.

As I mentioned earlier, I was pretty drunk and with my inhabitions low I decided to go for broke. I told her that her biceps really turned me on and asked whether anyone else had ever been turned on by her muscles. She said that no one ever mentioned that before, but that she had gotten a few shocked looks and plenty of people mentioned that they were impressed. Over the next 5 to 10 minutes, she continued to flex as I squeezed, carrassed and even kissed these incrediblely rounded mounds of muscle. She gave me a rear bicep view, which was unbelievable, with the bicep looking almost impossibly peaked. She even let me stroke the very prominent veins that popped out while she flexed.

I eventually went even more for broke, but am not certain how graphic I should get. Needless-to-say, my "it" made an appearance as well and she was more than happy to give it the same attention I gave to her peaked biceps. She continued to flex all the while and as you can imagine, she got a pretty good pump from all the flexing which only made the peak that much more pronounced and the veins that much more visable.

I should mention that the more graphic stuff occurred off of church grounds. Fearing that someone would come upon us, I suggested that we go somewhere else and she offered up an empty lot accross the street that had hedges all around providing us with enough privacy to take the bicep worshipping to the next level. Before fully starting in with the more graphic stuff I did ask about her calves and had her roll up her pant legs and stand on her tip toes. It was dark, I was drunk and was having difficulty getting the flashlight to work on my phone, so I was only able to feel her calves, but damn, if she didn't have very pronounced little diamonds. At least that's what it felt like.

All totalled, I was completely caught off guard by this 61 year old woman who could not have weighed more than 90 pounds. Plus the randomness of the encounter...how could I have ever known when I started my aimless walk that I would eventually run into a woman who possessed one-in-a-million biceps, much less a woman who would so generously endulge a drunken dude well younger than her with those one-in-a-million biceps. Biceps so peaked, that even months later, the very thought of them stops me dead in my tracks. I love nothing more than to see a women flex her biceps, in particular, average unassuming women, who fex and just blow away any preconceived expectation. And with this woman I got more than I could have ever hoped for - the bar is now set so high that I don't imagine I will ever be more surprised by a woman's biceps than I was by Sandra's amazing peaks.

Finally, I want to stress that at no point did I ever pressure Sandra into doing anything she did not want to do. At each step I asked for permission to see, for permission to touch and for permission to take some video/pics. From the narrative, it may appear as though this was a rather one sided encounter, however, Sandra enjoyed herself as well - she was more than willing to show off what she had worked hard for to a very captive audience - me.

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Nice one, such an awesome once in a while experience but I'm genuinely impressed by the 25/30 beers lol I would have been dead after 10 lol

vr4
Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

Damn, nice story!

"I asked her if it was OK to take a picture - this was fine she said. So I grabbed my somewhat juiced phone, turned on the video and asked her to flex again - she did."

Any chance of seeing it? :D

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

May be the greatest first post ever jmc898!

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

The fiction section is in another part of the forum.

Apr 12, 2022 - permalink

I think it is more likely you fooled around with a guy than randomly meeting a 61 year old woman with muscle. Are you sure you could tell after 25-30 beers?

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »