Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do you guys like Isabella DeMayo? and why I don't share stuff.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by hedgeborn
Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

If you use the internet a lot this will happen regardless even for normal women and to a lesser extent even men.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by Musclemaniac1234
Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

It isnt just this. it is ANYTHING that gets put up on the internet. not just SM sites. You all, like me, can't really say we haven't seen BS troll posts turning any news into political garbage. EVERYTHING. They, trumpanzees, invade and destroy everything. They have their marching orders.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

It's happened to me and I'm just a guy who occasionally makes muscle girl art. People send the weirdest DMs.

I'll definitely keep OP's advice in mind when I find someone new whose pics I want to share.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

Truth. Sadly. Unfortunately falling 100% on deaf ears for the cretins responsible, they will never change, ever.

[deleted]
Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

She's still on Instagram. If its shut down for you then its possible she blocked you. Which would be ironic.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

When I saw her IG was still there, I had a good laugh when I realized the OP probably did exactly what he wrote a short story about to warrant getting blocked by her (presumably the reason he doesn't see her page).

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

When I saw her IG was still there, I had a good laugh when I realized the OP probably did exactly what he wrote a short story about to warrant getting blocked by her (presumably the reason he doesn't see her page).

Yeah, unlike Twitter, IG just says the user doesn’t exist instead of telling you that you’re blocked.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Her personal IG is, and always has been, private. Her fitness page is still up.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Totally agree bro. Bunch of freaking creeps. Maybe we should do something about it? Like ban guys commenting like that in here

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

I mean c'mon

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

I think she posts specifically for the attention. Therefore, she won’t stop because of weird comments. On the contrary, it will motivate her to keep posting.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

Yes, I like her. That's why I do what everyone should do on this site - look, enjoy, shut up. LEAVE THE GIRLS ALONE.

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

She literally has a new post from yesterday, and her page isn't even private. OP appears to have self-owned themselves quite effectively.

fp909
Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

im updating this thread to note that it looks like she shutdown that page completely (or at least either paused it or changed her handle)

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

What? It's right here: https://www.instagram.com/thealphabell.offorza

She has posts on it from a couple days ago. I do think she switched names from thealphabelle.offorza (with an 'e') a while ago, which might be part of the confusion. She also has a link to her personal IG @isabella.demayo on it which is private, but as far as I know she never used that one much for fitness-related stuff, everything I have from her going back to 2019 is from the other account. Anyway, locking again as this thread continues to be pointless.

Thread locked by chipperpip.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »