Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

FBBs in fetish clubs

Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

Hope this thread does not exist in a similar form already.

Its some sort of recurring topic, in the shape of fotos of female bodybuilders in fetish outfits, or them talking about it.

How about actual sightings or pictures of muscular women in fetish clubs.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

I guess it depends on where you live there are a lot of these clubs in my country but it have never seen muscular women there.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

I used to be involved in my city’s kink community years ago, but I never really ran into any women who were muscular, or even merely fit.

The reality is that the vast majority of people were quite…unfit, as a nice way of putting it. There was only one pretty buff woman (powerlifter,) but she only came to a couple events, and eventually became a session wrestler for only a couple months.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

I used to be involved in my city’s kink community years ago, but I never really ran into any women who were muscular, or even merely fit.

The reality is that the vast majority of people were quite…unfit, as a nice way of putting it. There was only one pretty buff woman (powerlifter,) but she only came to a couple events, and eventually became a session wrestler for only a couple months.

Yup would agree with this.

Most people in the kink and swinging scene - male and female - are either average build or overweight. They tend to be older too. If a woman is seriously muscular, then chances are good that she's charging for her services, as it's easy for her to be paid for it.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

If there's a kinky fbb out there, chances are she'll find her needs more readily satisfied by hanging out her session shingle, and make a bit of scratch in the process.

That said, aside from Kashma, the most likely fbb out there to be on the fetish scene is Shereen Fons/Dominique Danger. I know Kelli Provocateur has attended adult/XXX/fetish cons as well, but that's somewhat different from going to a club.

Apr 09, 2022 - permalink

If there's a kinky fbb out there, chances are she'll find her needs more readily satisfied by hanging out her session shingle, and make a bit of scratch in the process.

That said, aside from Kashma, the most likely fbb out there to be on the fetish scene is Shereen Fons/Dominique Danger. I know Kelli Provocateur has attended adult/XXX/fetish cons as well, but that's somewhat different from going to a club.

Looks like Angela Yeo is also into the fetish/goth scene

Apr 10, 2022 - permalink

I understand that bumping into a muscular woman in a fetish club is highly unlikely. The closest thing I have been to was in a fetish club, where they organised mixed wrestling in a safe environment, talk about it afterwards and so on. Some girls there were fit at best.

It was more the interest, if there are pictures floating around, or some of the athletes are outspoken about it.

Angela Yeo is a good example, but she seems to be more into the gothic thing and not so much into fetsih clubs which usually tend to be a bit more exclusive and sexual than the gothic scene.

Other women I have heard about are Nicole Pfützenreiter, ashlee champers, denise masino. And then there are borderliners, like for example Alexis Castro (who likes latex and leather as well as halloween outfit) or amanda machado, who said in a webcam session that she is very interested into fullfilling her fansties in a sophisticated environment.

I just find the idea of a female bodybuilder in a chic and exlcuive environment, in sexy fashionable outfit, amidst untrained men and women interesting.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »