Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jacked in early twenties

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

WTH just happened here?!

The usual internalized homophobia that straight-identifying men who are into muscular women often understandably feel and inappropriately express. That's about 75% of the outbursts around here.

Dec 10, 2022 - edited Dec 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by lightsOUT
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Please stop the political meltdown or they will lock the thread.

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Deleted by chipperpip
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Deleted by chipperpip
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Deleted by chipperpip
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

You know most people aren’t going to spend the time in reading any of this.

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chipperpip
Chainer
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Stop it, anyone continuing the digression past this point gets their post deleted and maybe a ban, depending on my mood.

[deleted]
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Jacked rando. Abs, biceps, quads, and all!

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Jacked rando. Abs, biceps, quads, and all!

Instagram or her hole name?

[deleted]
Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

Instagram or her hole name?

I have no idea, but @cap546 knows

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

You know most people aren’t going to spend the time in reading any of this.

Exactly. Take it to the DMs.

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

> Did anyone mention Tina Lockwood in this discussion? She was HUGE all over before she was twenty... > > > >

How old is she on the picture?

This was toward the end of her public career, so I'd say 23, 24 maybe. Not much more than that. Builtmore "discovered" her at 19. Most of the pics and video you see of her out there she's between 20 and 23-24 or so. She started getting really ripped and kinda mannish in the face towards the end, sadly. But she had unreal genetics. I'm convinced she had serious muscle mass before she ever touched a drug. For the first half of her career or so she was as feminine as can be with a high voice that sounded like a school girl and everything, but with biceps the size of a cantaloupe and thighs like tree trunks. She was one of a kind for sure. I just wish she had done more mixed wrestling and fetish stuff. There's one video with her and this scrawny man from Mass Muscle. It's terrible VHS quality but you can tell she's as strong as she looks. She lifts the guy off the ground like he was a toddler and when she bear hugs him and body scissors him you can tell his reactions are not acting, I'll just put it that way.

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

> Tessa Baressi had 14" biceps in high school and she was/is only 5'1". While most certainly on PEDs at that time; she could deadlift between 300-400 pounds. Here's an older pic, but it seems she's building her arms back now...

I wish people would stop saying shit so matter-of-factly like that. Unless you're talking about someone like Nataliya Kuznetsova, or you're holding the results of a drug test in your hands, there is no "certainly". I saw Tessa when she was that age and she was built, but there was nothing going on that should make any objective person say without any question she is on PED's. I wish that didn't have to be part of every conversation here honestly.

Dec 10, 2022 - permalink

^ for the person wanting examples of roiding young - there's an 18yo doing so lol

Yep, no argument from me there. Caitlyn Hill is clearly on PED's.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

This was toward the end of her public career, so I'd say 23, 24 maybe. Not much more than that. Builtmore "discovered" her at 19. Most of the pics and video you see of her out there she's between 20 and 23-24 or so. She started getting really ripped and kinda mannish in the face towards the end, sadly. But she had unreal genetics. I'm convinced she had serious muscle mass before she ever touched a drug.

I can't speak to Tina herself. But in my mind, if Tina ever had a successor in terms of physique, it's Megan Abshire, who brought huge muscles and a very feminine look to the scene at the tender age of 21.

I have seen a photo of Megan when she was eight years old. And she was really jacked for an eight-year-old. Most boys, let alone girls, that age don't have as much muscle as she did.

It's in her genes. Her father is HUGE and bodybuilt himself in the past.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

I can't speak to Tina herself. But in my mind, if Tina ever had a successor in terms of physique, it's Megan Abshire, who brought huge muscles and a very feminine look to the scene at the tender age of 21.

I have seen a photo of Megan when she was eight years old. And she was really jacked for an eight-year-old. Most boys, let alone girls, that age don't have as much muscle as she did.

It's in her genes. Her father is HUGE and bodybuilt himself in the past.

She has the word abs in her last name lol.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

This was toward the end of her public career, so I'd say 23, 24 maybe. Not much more than that. Builtmore "discovered" her at 19. Most of the pics and video you see of her out there she's between 20 and 23-24 or so. She started getting really ripped and kinda mannish in the face towards the end, sadly. But she had unreal genetics. I'm convinced she had serious muscle mass before she ever touched a drug. For the first half of her career or so she was as feminine as can be with a high voice that sounded like a school girl and everything, but with biceps the size of a cantaloupe and thighs like tree trunks. She was one of a kind for sure. I just wish she had done more mixed wrestling and fetish stuff. There's one video with her and this scrawny man from Mass Muscle. It's terrible VHS quality but you can tell she's as strong as she looks. She lifts the guy off the ground like he was a toddler and when she bear hugs him and body scissors him you can tell his reactions are not acting, I'll just put it that way.

You know a lot about her care to share a few videos where her voice is soft?

Also is there any photos of her before she started lifting? What ever happened to her anyway? I see a few vintage FBBs still around I would think she's switched over to coaching now or something being so iconic and all.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

What ever happened to her anyway? I see a few vintage FBBs still around I would think she's switched over to coaching now or something being so iconic and all.

Last I heard about her she was rumored to be working in a gym somewhere in the eastern USA and wanted to be left alone. The schmoes got to her and she probably won't come back "on the scene" for all the tea in China.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

I wish people would stop saying shit so matter-of-factly like that. Unless you're talking about someone like Nataliya Kuznetsova, or you're holding the results of a drug test in your hands, there is no "certainly". I saw Tessa when she was that age and she was built, but there was nothing going on that should make any objective person say without any question she is on PED's. I wish that didn't have to be part of every conversation here honestly.

THANK YOU. So irritating to see big women's pics flooded with comments by self-styled "expert" on PED use. Reminds me of all the self-declared "transvestigators" who assert that every female celebrity, especially an athlete, "is REALLY a man!" Some people, man. . . .

Apr 20, 2023 - permalink

OK, dude...how do you explain her high numbers? You really think a 14-16 year old girl can lift that heavy without gear?! Think about that for a moment. How many guys that age can match that feat? What age would a guy have to be to be able to accomplish that? You seriously believe a 14" bicep on a petite bone structure is possible with only a few years of lifting? Wow, you really live in a fantasy world...

« first < prev Page 6 of 8 next > last »