Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jacked in early twenties

May 18, 2022 - permalink

Georgina McConnell got really huge

I thought she quit?

May 18, 2022 - permalink

Did anyone mention Tina Lockwood in this discussion? She was HUGE all over before she was twenty...

May 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
May 18, 2022 - permalink

Did anyone mention Tina Lockwood in this discussion? She was HUGE all over before she was twenty...

She was a beast indeed

May 19, 2022 - permalink

How old is she on the picture?

[deleted]
Aug 03, 2022 - permalink
Aug 03, 2022 - permalink
Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Daaaamn,who is she?

cgsweat
Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Daaaamn,who is she?

Hayley McNeff

[deleted]
Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Haley McNeff, also made this video here:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1485394/

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Daaaamn!!!sooo freaking unapologetic 🙊🔥🔥🔥

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Hayley was the prototype of the she-bro.

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Paula looks pretty darn big

Aug 03, 2022 - permalink

Natalie Coelho was great when she was 20-21 tbh,

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by NoRob
fp909
Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

not sure that i would call that jacked

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Who is she

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Who is she

Shynel Fowler

Aug 15, 2022 - permalink

Natalie Coelho was great when she was 20-21 tbh,

She's still in her 20s fyi and has only gotten better!!

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

> I myself don't understand that because muscular women turn me on whether they get their physiques naturally or not, but I feel like there is a fantasy that their favorite model got their body just with hard work, and that using PEDs is "cheating" and ruins the fantasy.

Those who are generally not that much aware of the existence and prevalence of PEDs may assume that all women are natural except when there are clear signs of PED usage. Such as a low, deep voice, facial hair, large jaw and such. The fantasy is that no matter how large the muscles are, as long as she doesn't have any of these unintended and clearly masculine features on top, she is as good as natural.

For some it is not that those make her a man but an ugly woman.

At the same time what you say sounds true to me. Becoming aware of the prevalence of PEDs ruins it.

I know it is scarcely possible but I would be mildly interested in having a section or a thread dedicated to guaranteed natural women. No PEDs mandatory, no artificial boobs preferable. What makes this extremely hard is that the most interesting cases are also the hardest to classify. On the other hand, some of the women had a time when they clearly had not used any yet.

So essentially a thread that would have zero entries on this site. Gatsby summed it up. Let's be frank. Every woman on this site runs some variation of a cycle. be it simple Var to more compounds. But tbat will burst the bubble of some folks....

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

Haley McNeff, also made this video here:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1485394/

What happened to Hayley exactly? All I know is that her significant other was an absolute monster and a control freak and she quit bodybuilding because of it.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

She's still in her 20s fyi and has only gotten better!!

yeah still like 26

Aug 16, 2022 - edited Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

What happened to Hayley exactly?

This made me think a little. That her significant freak was an absolute other and a control monster means that she has some difficulty in choosing her relationships wisely. So not only is there the PED issue, but often there are other issues too. I don't claim to know anything about Hayley in particular. But there are also many female bodybuilders in their twenties who have struggled with eating disorders.

The reason why I brought this up is because I have the funny idea that crossfitters seem the most balanced of the bunch. Of course I have only individuals to go by and it's not exactly clear which one is the cause and which one is the effect. That is, do happier individuals choose crossfit or does crossfit, a combination of solo and team sport, make them more well-adjusted in a way that plain bodybuilding does not. Someone might say that all sports attract all kinds of individuals, but for some reason there seem to be more tragic stories and personalities in bodybuilding than in crossfit or in other, "lesser" fitness sports.

There is one crossfitter I see now and then, sit at the same table and such, but I have not really ever talked to her. Based on her muscles she could very well be on this site. Socially she seems like the perfect person. Calm and positive, talks and smiles and does not seem obsessive in any way. But even if I tried to imagine her without the muscles I think I would still get the vibe that she's more like a happy and well-adjusted child than an adult woman in I think her late twenties. This is not about her as an individual and I really don't know her that well, but about a larger phenomenon.

It's that dedicating your life to sports or at least making it a big part of your identity is both a relatively recent and relatively ancient thing that really did not exist for more than a millennium. Sport used to be synonymous with leisure and entertainment and I think that's still essentially the case. Dedicating your life to bodily entertainment, your own or for others, simply wasn't valued for a long time. As opposed to mental entertainment, such as music and theater. Well some people did dance and that seems to combine the two. Please don't sentence me to death, at least not for this reason, but I believe there's a certain lack of seriousness in this all.

I am not aware of how exactly it works but I am sure it will later help to explain a few other things. And I think that I am on topic because this is about how and why and what kind of persons are jacked in their early twenties.

Aug 16, 2022 - permalink

I wish I had a body like yours in my twenties

« first < prev Page 4 of 8 next > last »