Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Jacked in early twenties

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

in a video of hers a while ago she said she was straight, then again, who knows

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

I'm approximately 300% sure she's lesbian or anything other than straight so I don't think us straight folks have anything to worry about.

Idk if you've seen her pops he's pretty enormous.

I thought so too. I was hoping she was a late-blooming tomboy. A guy can dream, right?

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

in a video of hers a while ago she said she was straight, then again, who knows

If you're referring to Sam (no pun intended), I'm calling Duck-Tales until you furnish that video.

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXk9ilNLuzg minute 10.18. she actually says straight/asexual..but straight is there lol

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXk9ilNLuzg minute 10.18. she actually says straight/asexual..but straight is there lol

I guess the dreams lives on. Thanks!

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

> Samantha Jefferson is 20:

I want to love her but there isn't enough sex appeal. Granted she's only 20 but still. I'm curious what she'll look like in 10 years.

This picture not, but other got much

Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

She's hasn't tapped into her femininity and lifting like say Monique Jones or Aleesha or even Amazonka. Katka was on a whole different other level. Again, she's on 20 and everyone is different.

Apr 04, 2022 - edited Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

She's hasn't tapped into her femininity and lifting like say Monique Jones or Aleesha or even Amazonka. Katka was on a whole different other level. Again, she's on 20 and everyone is different.

That's just "your" thing then. It's not some universal requirement for women to be super into girly clothes and red lipstick. Especially for GWM.

I cannot imagine her pulling off a Monique Jones thing, and I don't think it's a matter-of-time sort of thing that all women gravitate towards.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Cindy Phillips, Britt Miller, and Jodi Miller were all amazing in their 20s although i would argue that Jodi is even better now.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

I think Sarah Crail is in her early 20s

mid-20s

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

That's just "your" thing then. It's not some universal requirement for women to be super into girly clothes and red lipstick. Especially for GWM.

I cannot imagine her pulling off a Monique Jones thing, and I don't think it's a matter-of-time sort of thing that all women gravitate towards.

Calm down, guy.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

fernanda reyn is super jacked and shes 19

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Tessa Baressi had 14" biceps in high school and she was/is only 5'1". While most certainly on PEDs at that time; she could deadlift between 300-400 pounds. Here's an older pic, but it seems she's building her arms back now...

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink
Apr 13, 2022 - edited Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Katy Cook was absolutely incredible in her teens. Sadly she isnt still into bodybuilding any more and has lost all her size but she really did have it all. 5'9, incredible curvaceous body and big muscles in all areas.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Katy Cook was absolutely incredible in her teens...but she really did have it all.

Including a great handle: Anabolic_Angel

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Katy Cook was absolutely incredible in her teens. Sadly she isnt still into bodybuilding any more and has lost all her size but she really did have it all. 5'9, incredible curvaceous body and big muscles in all areas.

Do you know her Instagram or something else?

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Do you know her Instagram or something else?

She has disappeared. Looks like a full social media wipe.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

When I first saw this picture of Turell it was jaw dropping. She was the best early 20's I'd ever seen. Probably still is, she was that good.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

I don't think that was her in her early 20s. Early 20s Isabelle looked more like this:

Still a cute, sexy, impressive physique package, especially given her age and the time period!

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Giselle Sass in 1989 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48YrMLE3eXY

Yep I remember her well. She was a phenomenon even at 18-19. Incredible mass. There was really no FBB her age that came close back then. Even now it's rare.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

Check out her other pics and videos.

Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

She has disappeared. Looks like a full social media wipe.

She still have instagram, and it's still her old one just under a new name. She's now big into crystals but if you care to scroll back far enough on her tagged posts she has some photos there. There's also 3 pages of her on here with a lot of the best photos. Shame it doesn't seem there are many videos around because she's a really fun person and that personality with that body only made it more exciting.

fp909
Apr 13, 2022 - permalink

She's now big into crystals

pass

« first < prev Page 2 of 8 next > last »