Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How do boobs turn into pecs?

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

I would like to understand how this happens from a scientific standpoint since I can't find any information on it online. Also, is it only achievable through steroids for women? I've never seen any natty GWM who has pecs with striations.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Boobs are essentially fat. That's why you see so many female bodybuilders who have that loose, saggy skin where their boobs used to be.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Boobs are basically fat, so once the fbb diets down and removes most of the fat from their body, you end up with pecs.

They don't need to be on gear to achieve striated pecs, but it helps since they're usually leaner. Whether they get some decent pecs depends on how big their boobs were beforehand - smaller boobs pre lifting = better pecs with less excess skin afterwards.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Women have pec muscle under the breast. When on gear they can build their pecs up and it usually coincides with less fat tissue - so the breast tissue gets smaller.

^ above guy has 0 clue also. No natural women is building pecs like women on this site.. yet alone woth striations. Fkin lol

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

I would like to understand how this happens from a scientific standpoint since I can't find any information on it online. Also, is it only achievable through steroids for women? I've never seen any natty GWM who has pecs with striations.

A breast is a breast (mostly fat).

A pec is a pec (muscle).

Fat tissue and muscle tissue are not the same.

The reason you found no scientific literature which addresses the transformation of fat into muscle is because that's not a thing. Myths are not real.

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Adding muscle beneath a woman's natural breast results in a best-of-both scenario. Ask Mark Eden:

To the extent that the product had any effects at all, it worked by enlarging the pectoral muscles and latissimus dorsi, which could increase the circumference of the exerciser's bustline without actually enlarging breasts.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Eden_bus...

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Receptors to testosterone, testosterone derivative or gh that are present in this upper body part and once they start gearing up these will go on these receptor starting the anabolic effect which leads to big shoulder development or pecs after hard exercise. Without ped's and strict diet they would just burn all the fat away but it would be extremely hard to build striated pecs. Same goes with enlarged clitoris, jaw or hair growth or hair scalp pattern

Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

First Boobs Cant Turn into Pecs lol But was wrote before. In general Boobs get bigger with more bodyfat and pecs get bigger with hard Training Both is gnetic based some has bigger some smaller boobs, has pecs with striations is also gnetic some can devellop deeper Cuts some lesss. Normaly muscles get bigger with the right Training and bodyfat gets down, so boobs get smaller and Pecs bigger and more visible underneeth. When do additional a contest diet bodyfat goes down more and muscles get visible more until flat boobs and good visible Pecs. Only a few pro athletes keep this low bodyfat Level and has pecs with striations and big Pecs are necessary.

For me after diet is done size on top comes back and seperation of Pecs is less.

fp909
Mar 31, 2022 - permalink

Boobs are basically fat, so once the fbb diets down and removes most of the fat from their body, you end up with pecs.

They don't need to be on gear to achieve striated pecs, but it helps since they're usually leaner. Whether they get some decent pecs depends on how big their boobs were beforehand - smaller boobs pre lifting = better pecs with less excess skin afterwards.

although you're wrong about the relationship between size of boobs with relationship to pecs before/after, i think what you're getting at (maybe) it that if you're a woman predisposed to have less breast tissue there will be less excess skin when you diet. if you have LARGE boobs, you're very likely to have a larger flap of skin.

I'm no doctor or scientist but I have been observing for a while, so i do take notice of how breast shapes change during prep. Some women get flaps or excess skin, some don't. Mona Poursaleh has pretty big breasts--enough that she told me that she would consider surgery to remove excess skin or get implants if/when she had that money, but very thick pecs. Someone like Angie Yeo has small breasts already and the skin definitely gets very tight around her muscle in prep.

But the relationship is only visual.

Apr 02, 2022 - permalink

Apr 02, 2022 - permalink

If your lady isn't cut to shreds and was blessed in the boobie department, big, strong pecs might never show stirations, but it makes for absolutely fantastic sweater puppets.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »