Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Defunct Websites

May 06, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by fbbfan222
Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

Images of Venus was a great site that shut down. I recall reading that the moderator destroyed all of the images and negatives. What a loss.

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I remember using Davemeister and Boomerflex a lot back in the day. They were good sites for more of the natural muscle girl look.

Jun 09, 2022 - permalink

I remeber a lot fbbworld.com. great pics from the early 2000's.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Images of Venus was a great site that shut down. I recall reading that the moderator destroyed all of the images and negatives. What a loss.

The land of Venus is still going. But most archival material. Hope(Venus) hasn't posted anything on herself since the late 1990's.

Jul 24, 2023 - edited Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Oh man the personal websites of Annie Rivieccio and Alina Popa were a goldmine of incredible exclusive content. Talk about knowing your fanbase and what they liked to see and delivering in spades. A lot of clips that people are on the look out for came from those websites.

FemaleCityFlex....that site had some of the best biceps women, that you rarely saw anywhere else. There was some amazing Silvia Eiras Gonzalez material on there.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

FemaleCityFlex....that site had some of the best biceps women, that you rarely saw anywhere else. There was some amazing Silvia Eiras Gonzalez material on there.

It felt like the Covid travel restrictions etc slowly killed them off, because it seems they didn't have much unseen material in reserve , so were posting all so called "remastered" old clips for a couple of years.

It felt like the Covid travel restrictions etc slowly killed them off, because it seems they didn't have much unseen material in reserve , so were posting all so called "remastered" old clips for a couple of years.

Yes, COVID probably hurt a lot of the websites. I do miss FemaleCityFlex a lot though. On top of the amazing muscle models they offered, they did so much biceps shooting. In spite of only offering remastered clips at the end, I still remained a paying customer. That's how good their material was....and Silvia Eiras Gonzalez alone was worth it.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Whereas Herbiceps, Muscle Angels and a few others are still posting "new" clips that were clearly shot a decade or more ago because the women have long retired since!

fp909
Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Well remember they’ve been working on bringing back some of the stuff on the old site so that it’s available. You can get HS 10 years Ago and even some of the lower quality stuff before that is still good. Really just backfilling older stuff so its not totally lost

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Anyone remember girlnextdoorflex? I had a kind of love hate relationship with it. Some really lovely models, but the webmaster/photographer seemed older and creepy. Hard to find much about it these days

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Well remember they’ve been working on bringing back some of the stuff on the old site so that it’s available. You can get HS 10 years Ago and even some of the lower quality stuff before that is still good. Really just backfilling older stuff so its not totally lost

That is true. Then you get sites like Samantha Kelly that often "bump up" old clips to the front page top of the list as "new" , sometimes with a different title . They use a tokens system, but just make sure you don't buy the same clip twice.

cgsweat
Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

The land of Venus is still going. But most archival material. Hope(Venus) hasn't posted anything on herself since the late 1990's.

Keep in mind that "Images of Venus" and "Land of Venus" are (were) two distinctly separate sites.

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Anyone remember girlnextdoorflex? I had a kind of love hate relationship with it. Some really lovely models, but the webmaster/photographer seemed older and creepy. Hard to find much about it these days

Didn’t the site get shut down because the owner did something really creepy? Heard some skeevy things about him, and he always sounded WEIRD on camera

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

Buffpam.com Dorothy Trojanowicz had some of the best content. Shame the video quality was poor compared to nowadays

Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

The Sarah Dunlap content alone makes that site worth a look. Some of my favorite photos of her ever. 🤤

Another defunct website comes to mind is Amber Garison's website that closed down in 2007. I got all of her images before Amber closed the site. Here is a link to her bio:

Amber's Bio

Amber GWM

All destroyed? I wonder why. Photographer was Gene Carangal. Site looked like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20100210095831/ht...

As of March 25, 2010 it was listed as shut down, with content deleted.

I loved their shots of Marina Garza and Christine Anderson. Never saw these models anywhere else.

Internet archive here: https://web.archive.org/web/20071012141337/ht... and https://web.archive.org/web/20071012143023/ht...

Jodi Miller also had quite a few galleries. https://web.archive.org/web/20050409150006/ht...

Lost those archives years ago...

Jul 24, 2023 - edited Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

I recall hearing that Michelle Gavin aka Flexabella was screwed out of $$$ earned from the vids. Not just that, but the webmaster posed her as barely 18 and fudged stats, like making her say in vids she had 16" biceps.

Pretty scummy all around.

v52
Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

I recall hearing that Michelle Gavin aka Flexabella was screwed out of $$$ earned from the vids. Not just that, but the webmaster posed her as barely 18 and fudged stars, like making her say in vids she had 16" biceps.

Pretty scummy all around.

That's a different site - you're talking about girlsflexing/musclegirlworld, much different from girlnextdoorflex. But you're right, that guy was scummy too! He did the same misrepresenting/non-paying thing with a lot of other girls who he posted were "teen" and "18", but were really more like 22/23, and who definitely did not have 16-18 inch biceps haha (at her biggest Michelle was 13.5 inches). He also kept misspelling their names/giving them different names even if it was the same girl (e.g. Buff Ava/Buff Anna, Morgan Lohse/Megan Loese, etc.), which always struck me as weird.

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

Didn’t the site get shut down because the owner did something really creepy? Heard some skeevy things about him, and he always sounded WEIRD on camera

I never heard that but honestly it would not surprise me. I agree he had a weird vibe

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

He also kept misspelling their names/giving them different names even if it was the same girl (e.g. Buff Ava/Buff Anna, Morgan Lohse/Megan Loese, etc.), which always struck me as weird.

I know one of the girls who was on that site and she asked him to use a pseudonym for her so that site didn’t show up if a potential employer did a google search.

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

In the 90s there was something called BOMIS that linked a bunch of FBB web pages together. It took forever to load on 56k but I wasn’t complaining lol

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

Muscles of Dee Kay was an aggregator of sites that I used a lot. It's still there, but a lot of the links from there have not been touched in years.

https://deekay.delimit.net/

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »