Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

New Batman movie (Zoë Kravitz muscle)

Mar 19, 2022 - permalink

Anyone catch the muscles on Zoë Kravitz (Catwoman) in the beginning of the new batman movie?

She bent over to give Colin Ferrell (The Penguin) a platter of drinks and you could see her biceps bulging out.

Her muscles popped up throughout the movie, but none more so in her introduction scene at the night club.

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

@PaulMasvidal Yes I remember going on opening night and only saw the first hour then fell asleep but I remember seeing her Bent over a tad bit and seeing her triceps I believe bulging. Glad someone else noticed and pointed it out

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

I went last week, and she didn’t look to out of the ordinary. Did I miss something? Or is she just muscular by actress standards? Hollywood muscle is so disappointing :(

cgsweat
Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

I'm assuming she's slightly more muscular than the standard stick-thin actress that's typically onscreen. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I do intend to (I've heard good reviews).

[deleted]
Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

I don’t remember her biceps, but i remember thinking her delts looked amazing (relatively speaking)

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

@PaulMasvidal Yes I remember going on opening night and only saw the first hour then fell asleep but I remember seeing her Bent over a tad bit and seeing her triceps I believe bulging. Glad someone else noticed and pointed it out

LOL. Damn that's an expensive ass nap. I best friend from college was always falling asleep at the movie theater, I was like get some more sleep fool I'm not gonna explain this whole damn movie to you on the way home.

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

When I went to see the movie, she looked great; just the right size for the character she's playing.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »