Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Girls who went overboard with the juice during covid/off season

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

I wasn’t aware GWM had so many male models among the forum members.

The reactions aren't exactly negative. Not all of them.

If the women in this thread are ugly, it's because of their animal magnetism. A beautiful kind of ugly, you might say. Do you think we'd be posting images if we didn't like seeing them?

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

Sure, but the term ‘butterface’ is an incredibly misogynistic, douche-bro word.

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

the comments here.....lol...smh

Apr 16, 2022 - permalink

The reactions aren't exactly negative. Not all of them.

If the women in this thread are ugly, it's because of their animal magnetism. A beautiful kind of ugly, you might say. Do you think we'd be posting images if we didn't like seeing them?

Here's a test. Go up to a girl that you think is ugly and tell her that she's ugly, but then explain it's actually a good thing because of her animal magnetism. Report back.

Some of y'all need to leave your houses more than once a month.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

i'd take monique ANY day of the week..... she looks great to me.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

Here's a test. Go up to a girl that you think is ugly and tell her that she's ugly, but then explain it's actually a good thing because of her animal magnetism. Report back.

I apparently didn't take this thread as seriously as some of the rest of you guys. I thought it was similar to "Best/Freakiest Transformations" or something of that ilk but presented in an ironic way. I doubt there's such a thing as someone being "overboard" or "too juiced" for a great many members who visit this place regularly. It's a fetish message board on a fetish website.

If I thought someone was legitimately, unironically ugly, I wouldn't think of taking to them romantically, especially in that manner. That's not even negging to facilitate flirtation, that's just assholish and rude.

Some of y'all need to leave your houses more than once a month.

To assume makes an ass of "you" and "me". However, I appreciate the concern.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

I apparently didn't take this thread as seriously as some of the rest of you guys. I thought it was similar to "Best/Freakiest Transformations" or something of that ilk but presented in an ironic way. I doubt there's such a thing as someone being "overboard" or "too juiced" for a great many members who visit this place regularly. It's a fetish message board on a fetish website.

If I thought someone was legitimately, unironically ugly, I wouldn't think of taking to them romantically, especially in that manner. That's not even negging to facilitate flirtation, that's just assholish and rude.

To assume makes an ass of "you" and "me". However, I appreciate the concern.

"It's just a fetish" is a creative take on the ol' "I was only pretending to be retarded" excuse. I'll give you points for creativity, but I'll have to take those points right back off for that lame Oscar Wilde quote. There's no need to assume anything when your comments speak for themselves, especially the one about butterfaces.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

Hahaha this guy…on a site rating/looking at women solely for their muscular bodies and gets all offended when someone talks about their attractions.

Also why is is misogynistic? Are you saying only women can have great bodies and not very attractive faces? Or are you just throwing that word out there cuz that’s super progressive? Like how everyone is racist or something?

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

Considering the term is a portmanteau of ‘but HER face’ and is used to denigrate women based on how they look, it’s definitely misogynistic.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

Your objectification of muscular women’s bodies is misogynistic. How about that? Just cuz you don’t agree with someone doesn’t mean what they said makes them this terrible person. Honestly I just can’t stand that, the idea that if you don’t agree with me you’re (insert the word of the week here). It basically just shows a lack of intelligence. The inability to comprehend that people can have different opinions and they can be some type of negative in one way or another AND also not be malicious in anyway definitely shows a lack intelligence and understanding. This website is directed only towards making comments about Women’s bodies.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

It’s possible to comment on a woman’s physique and not be an asshole.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

It’s possible to comment on a woman’s physique and not be an asshole.

Heather Armbrust might reply to the contrary...

But I hope "she" sees this, bro

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

> > Body is great but face is absolutely terrible.

It's an acquired taste for sure. When I was in middle school, I had a crush on this huge, athletic fudge colored black girl who had full, plump lips which were sort of like Monique's are now. She'd often look at me with this knowing, coquettish smirk. It probably imprinted me. Kortne Greene and Rhea Gayle appeal to me in the same way.

I want to clarify: I thought she was pretty. My issue is she pump her lips. I would love to see her natural hair but that's s different conversation for a different time. Pumped lips and bolt-on's yells bimbo. I guess when you see women like Tina L, Vicki G and Lenda, it's hard to accept the new standard.

Apr 17, 2022 - permalink

I want to clarify: I thought she was pretty. My issue is she pump her lips. I would love to see her natural hair but that's s different conversation for a different time. Pumped lips and bolt-on's yells bimbo. I guess when you see women like Tina L, Vicki G and Lenda, it's hard to accept the new standard.

I think I understand where you are coming from. Although a "natural" look is subjective when you talk about people who recreationally take steroids. Monique Jones already had pretty big lips, so it's like an enhancement of that.

I'd like to see more natural hair on black fitness chicks, too. Judging by your username, I'm guessing they're of particular interest to you, too. As you said, the psychology behind that is a totally different convo.

There are some less bimbo-fied chocolate/caramel/mocha girls to be found on the site if that's more your speed.

May 15, 2022 - permalink

> Eva Montgomery is so huge it's ridiculous. Can't get her off my mind lately.

I start every session here with her.

Her pal Layla is getting as big as her too...

Woww!!! can u share any pic where eva is alongside layla??

May 18, 2022 - permalink

I think I understand where you are coming from. Although a "natural" look is subjective when you talk about people who recreationally take steroids. Monique Jones already had pretty big lips, so it's like an enhancement of that.

I'd like to see more natural hair on black fitness chicks, too. Judging by your username, I'm guessing they're of particular interest to you, too. As you said, the psychology behind that is a totally different convo.

There are some less bimbo-fied chocolate/caramel/mocha girls to be found on the site if that's more your speed.

Thanks!

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

Stop it, slime.

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

As a leftist who even many liberals might accuse of being "woke," I find it amusing that "butterface" is the point where we need to start calling out misogyny. This is a site which is about 80% users bickering with each other over what models/competitors should/shouldn't do/have done with their bodies. I'm not sure you'll get the response you are hoping for here. At some point you have to recognize the room you are in and adjust expectations accordingly.

I mean, I get it. But save that energy for when some harder lines get crossed. This is basically just asking people to make fun of you - and I'm coming at this from a very sympathetic state of mind. Let's start with the site name and ask yourself if you really are all that blameless in your quest against misogyny. No ethical consumption starts at home.

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

Considering the term is a portmanteau of ‘but HER face’ and is used to denigrate women based on how they look, it’s definitely misogynistic.

No it's not. Quit being so angry.

Jun 24, 2022 - permalink

Not really your on site that rates women on their appearance for the fun of it there's allot worse out there than that trust me

Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

Can we just admit that this site is all about objectifying women? The fact that we're leering over "strong" or "empowered" women doesn't make any difference. Yeah, "butterface" is misogynistic, but so is 90% of this site.

Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

Can we just admit that this site is all about objectifying women? The fact that we're leering over "strong" or "empowered" women doesn't make any difference. Yeah, "butterface" is misogynistic, but so is 90% of this site.

Yes. And since it is simply a symptom of the misogynist culture that it exists in nobody needs to take personal offense to this. But let's not fool ourselves about how we got here.

Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

Words can have surprisingly obnoxious (or evil) etymological origins, but it does not mean they're used out of pure hatred. Calling something "lame" does not mean a person is "incredibly abelist." Criticizing anyone's face is not kind or mannered, but there are time and place considerations. If someone I know poured their heart and soul into writing a short story and I called it "dog shit," then that's unnecessarily cruel. But if someone is reviewing the story online, and they provide supporting evidence, then, well, fair enough. Is it misogynistic to visit a website with female bodies (and faces!) that one finds attractive? I'm not sure I see the problem.

Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

Words can have surprisingly obnoxious (or evil) etymological origins, but it does not mean they're used out of pure hatred. Calling something "lame" does not mean a person is "incredibly abelist." Criticizing anyone's face is not kind or mannered, but there are time and place considerations. If someone I know poured their heart and soul into writing a short story and I called it "dog shit," then that's unnecessarily cruel. But if someone is reviewing the story online, and they provide supporting evidence, then, well, fair enough. Is it misogynistic to visit a website with female bodies (and faces!) that one finds attractive? I'm not sure I see the problem.

I think you're focusing on the use of the word (by one user) "incredibly." And I think that when people other than that particular user have used the term misogynistic we are doing so in a way that isn't necessarily accusatory. The site has a ranking system which is entirely motivated by rating a woman's physical appearance. That is a reflection of the misogynistic values of the culture we all live in. I'm not saying that the site admins or owners are bad people for doing this or that anyone who uses the ranking system is doing so out of an individual hatred for women. However, the fact that this system exists and seems normal to us is because of the misogyny we encounter on a daily basis being normalized. And this is just one example.

Nobody is saying that this site is especially misogynistic or that it is bad or needs to be shut down. Nobody is trying to shame anyone simply about using the site. But let's not blind ourselves to the fact that this site - and many like it - exists within and is part of an inherently misogynist sensibility which we all have within us simply due to the fact that we live in the world that we live in.

Jun 26, 2022 - permalink

If you think being attracted to women is misognist maybe don't come to this site and go back to the church.

« first < prev Page 3 of 4 next > last »