Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Disproportionate bodies

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

What’s up with those massive quads and glutes way out of proportions? I love strong muscular women (my wife) but dislike when a muscle group (most often from PED) just takes over. Am I alone in this?

cgsweat
Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

Who do you have in mind? It sounds like you're describing Brazilian muscle women.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

Who do you have in mind? It sounds like you're describing Brazilian muscle women.

Not only, but there is alot of it (and implants) going om there. It could be delts way out of proportion as well. I just find symmetry so much more appealing.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

What’s up with those massive quads and glutes way out of proportions? I love strong muscular women (my wife) but dislike when a muscle group (most often from PED) just takes over. Am I alone in this?

That's what I call "the Brazilian look" and I think it looks silly. Some Hispanic Americans like Yarishna Ayala also have this look too. Personally I think it's a big turnoff.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

A lot of people think the legs are the most attractive part of a muscular woman so that is why they focus on that part.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

I have noticed some women who have backs that are a little too wide. Not in a "eww women shouldn't have muscles" type of way nor in the sense that her lats are overdeveloped compared to her other muscles, but I just think some FFBs are way too short to have backs as wide as they do. Can't think of one now, but because women are typically shorter than men, when they develop backs as wide as some male bodybuilders it makes their arms look ridiculously short.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by easternguy
Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

Overall I'd say my favorite figures are those that pack the most amount of muscle in a symmetrical and feminine way. However, i think within the diversity of female bodybuilding, i also find it attractive when someone really overemphasizes one body part, usually legs, but back and chest is nice too. Very interesting looks that I'm glad exist.

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

Michaela Aycock comes to mind…..

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

Sunny Andrews often looks like a centaur to me. Jacked legs & a huge VERY muscular butt that meets at a tiny waist that seems to come out at an unnatural angle. I know it’s not an unnatural angle. It’s just how big her shelf of a muscle butt is. A grown man could probably sit on it while she is standing up straight.

Mar 19, 2022 - permalink

Bakhar Nabieva has this issue. Incredible thighs but not much else.

Mar 21, 2022 - permalink

Sunny Andrews often looks like a centaur to me. Jacked legs & a huge VERY muscular butt that meets at a tiny waist that seems to come out at an unnatural angle. I know it’s not an unnatural angle. It’s just how big her shelf of a muscle butt is. A grown man could probably sit on it while she is standing up straight.

lmao, I love her physique, but that's really funny.

cgsweat
Mar 21, 2022 - permalink

Well it's like that famous Kim Kardashian pic where she balances the wine glass on her rear end.

The whole Wellness division is basically built from the waist down to be like bodybuilders, while being built like bikini competitors from the waist up. They are the modern interpretation of beauty in a bodybuilding environment... giant asses (glutes) and giant ("thicc") legs.

Having said that, the look doesn't really bother me in the end, because in my opinion these women (the bodybuilders) are still much more attractive than the average woman. It's easy to knock on it, but every generation has a seemingly odd standard for beauty.

Mar 21, 2022 - permalink

There’s a video out there of Sunny trying to pose during a wellness competition that was just too damn funny with her exaggerated hand and ass movements and the hair flip. Wellness category posing is horrible. The walk, the swinging of the arms, the ass stick out…..it’s comedic

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

few things I find more attractive. thick tree trunk thighs and a slim upper body. something about its so sexy, but I understand its not everyone's cup of tea. I also do love big biceps like Brooklyn ortega

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

I like the look, to be honest, a girl can rock big, powerful legs the way men can rock a huge upper body and skip leg day from time to time. I was a big fan of KO back in the day when shebwas in awesome shape, and she rocked the look like no other. Decently developed upper body (esp. for natty), with tremendous legs.

Here's what throws me off: Yvette Bova's legs seem to disappear into her ribcage with not much waist in between. When she had huge implants it made the effect worse. Drove me nuts. I was like, is this an optical illusion of some sort?

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

I like the tree trunk thighs too. But also I like the whole package as well. I don't like what looks like butt implants though. Each their own.

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

Elladonna69's disproportionately large biceps do it for me

Apr 18, 2022 - edited Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

Elladonna69's disproportionately large biceps do it for me

Well yeah 👌🏼💪🏼 Her body is not disproportionate though

Apr 18, 2022 - permalink

Vivi Winkler.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Damn. I was hoping this was an image theme thread.

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink

Damn. I was hoping this was an image theme thread.

Yeah. What gives?

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »