Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Worst OF Experiences

cgsweat
Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

This started in another thread, but it is a topic in itself so we'll continue it in a separate thread:

Praxis2 (Original Post)

What are some of your worst experiences with women on OF? I have yet to encounter any.

fp909

Alanna Fisk charges 25 to enter and tips to read. And didn't answer for a month after her first response

Praxis2

Wow, that's very inconsiderate. I'm assuming her content must be mediocre as well. Have you subscribed to Lexa Stahl? She is very responsive and has some of the best content around. I have read stories in other forums of guys being cheated out of hundreds of dollars by models who promised custom videos in exchange. Fortunately, threads such as this ensure that I never waste my money.

What kind of content does she offer? Nude or topless flexing/workouts?

fp909

she doesn't update often, basically posts boudoir stuff but never shows it all, even though her captions make it seem like "this next post" will go nude. Basically zero flexing. it's the worst OF I've been in by far.

Praxis2

I figured. Bakhar nabieva has the worst OF in my opinion. She sends pictures and criminally short videos in DM with misleading titles for ridiculous prices. I always get a kick out of reading the comments under her posts from guys complaining about being tricked which she quickly deletes so that newcomers won't be scared away lol

steveoj (in response to the OP's original question)

Laura Muscles...discussed a custom with her, and agreed on price ($35). What I got was a 45 second clip, with her finishing it by saying she can't act and doesn't know how to perform in a clip

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Chloe sannito is a big disappointment,same with Alana Fisk

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

Flexabella has settled into updates of 1-3 pictures, posting perhaps once a month, I would not recommend sadly. I understand she is probably busy with life, but the subscription fee makes it frustrating. Also payed for a custom video which was acknowledged by her and got nothing, and that's been well over a month by now.

A shame since she is a great model (especially for arms) with a fun and sexy attitude.

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by jimmyhats
Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Sheena ohlig should be added to that list. She charges $24.99 and posted absolute nothing except for 2 or 3 IG pictures and 2 under 10 seconds video what a lame! #NO GOOD

Nov 02, 2022 - edited Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Melinda Lindmark comes to my mind. Just expected more for $29

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Emily Brand pretty much ruined OF for me from the beginning. It's been close to 2 years so I don't know if anything has changed(doubtful) with her page.

You sub to her page only to see it's flooded with a bunch of 30 secs(or less) teaser smart phone clips with the full versions requiring an extra fee. She was even nice enough NOT to mention a word about that in her page description. OK, what can you do. I already paid the sub price. Might as well get what I can. I choose a clip that's not even showing any nudity or X-rated footage. Just a simple 5 minute flex clip that just as easily could have been posted on IG. And what was her asking price? $150. I said no thank you and unsubbed.

It really taught me how shady this website and the models can be. Since then I'm extremely cautious on who I subbed to. No more curiosity subs. I've only subbed to maybe 5 OF pages since then and that was only after I knew for certain that they were going to be worth it.

Nov 02, 2022 - permalink

Damn, that sucks. Most people are not built for this. And that's OK. The best part is that the market takes care of things. A person who consistently underserves without EVER delivering is going to trickle along or fade into oblivion. For "reasons", I cannot call her by name, but there was a bloody fucking hot OF'er who was literally copying her IG content into the OF feed and asking us to "support her dreams". Like, what?? C'mon, now...you gotta do better than that.

I don't belong to any at this time, primarily because of time and the fact that IG is generally so juicy. I rarely order customs from unknowns/unprovens anymore.

Nov 04, 2022 - permalink

Flexabella has settled into updates of 1-3 pictures, posting perhaps once a month, I would not recommend sadly. I understand she is probably busy with life, but the subscription fee makes it frustrating. Also payed for a custom video which was acknowledged by her and got nothing, and that's been well over a month by now.

A shame since she is a great model (especially for arms) with a fun and sexy attitude.

Still my biggest disappointment and now shez gone 😪

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Same with me

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Avoid getting involved with Sherlyn Chee, I've asked for customs on her free page twice with a couple of years gap between them. Both times she accepted the custom, kept stalling for weeks and weeks, then ghosted me completely. Her page is also very weird, barely posts yet gets tons of likes and all the comments she receives are from other verified creators.

Apr 27, 2023 - permalink

Brissa Allen's of is extremely lackluster and doesn't respond to messages, just spams paid photos for exorbitant amounts. Trash.

Apr 27, 2023 - permalink

Brissa Allen's of is extremely lackluster and doesn't respond to messages, just spams paid photos for exorbitant amounts. Trash.

That's a managed account. It's not her personally.

Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

Not managing jack squat with only like 3 posts lmao

Apr 28, 2023 - permalink

Laura Muscles deleted her OF which was weird because she was posting a lot of content daily for a long timr

Nov 15, 2023 - permalink

@venomluisa - Feels like a total ripoff to pay OF prices for IG content.

cgsweat
Nov 15, 2023 - permalink

I'd put Jay Fuchs up there for the same reason, except it's even worse with her since (last I checked) she charges $50/month just to sub.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »