Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Realistically

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

I want a muscle woman period. So I'll do what I have to. If that means me being a bodybuilder as well, no problem. She's probably into muscles a lotl, so why not give her what she wants as well? No need to be selfish!

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Following all of this logic, if you want a girl with big tits, get yourself a boob job.

It's lifestyle compatibility, not body parity. I hate to break it to you, but women do be like this:

Want to date a gamer nerd? Probably best to be a nerd yourself.

Want to date a doctor? Probably best to be smart yourself.

Want to date a woman who's dedicated her life to fitness? Probably best to be into fitness yourself.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

I sometimes try to work out but it sucks i get no results my body becomes šo exausted it Takes days before i can work out again ať full capacity

i Have been working out by doing pushups against The wall Its The Only thing i can do fór a long Time other things i Tried give mě a painful feeling like Proper pushups sītups And some of The workout machines but i Have been doing it every day fór almost a year And all that happened Is that my "biceps" became a little harder Its not Worth it but i Will continue.

I also like walking And i like to eat healthy būt i drink too much cola And my friends keep wanting to go to fastfood restuarants with me every few days.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Where you and I are different is that I have my own interests and don't expect a woman to be interested in that. I've never been in a relationship based on that, nor would I ever want to. It's a shallow reason to be with somebody and is destined to fail if that's all it's based on. I'm not going to be with a woman simply because I share an interest in something she does, and I'm certainly not going to drop what I'm doing and take up her interests just to have a shot with her. That's sad. I love the look of these women, but if someone has a one-dimensional/obsessive lifestyle, not interested.

Mar 09, 2022 - edited Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Where you and I are different is that I have my own interests and don't expect a woman to be interested in that. I've never been in a relationship based on that, nor would I ever want to. It's a shallow reason to be with somebody and is destined to fail if that's all it's based on. I'm not going to be with a woman simply because I share an interest in something she does, and I'm certainly not going to drop what I'm doing and take up her interests just to have a shot with her. That's sad. I love the look of these women, but if someone has a one-dimensional/obsessive lifestyle, not interested.

I mean, that's fine. I wasn't talking to you directly... I was speaking to the myriad dudes who ask how to meet and date a really muscular woman.

It sounds like you have a healthy approach to dating, and I bet that works for most women. I'm also pretty sure that it won't work for female bodybuilders.. but they are obviously a very unique and focused subculture. There's a world of difference between a FBB who lives/eats/works/breathes fitness and a girl with a nice professional job who enjoys keeping fit.

It's why most of the girls on this site appear to go for really fit and muscular guys. It's a lifestyle thing, and they're definitely not typical.

It's not hard for me to find the time to work out and eat because I'm a total pervert and fetishist for muscles, lol. Comes kind of naturally. I love them on girls, guys, and myself. It's why I'm on this site all of the time.

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

I agree with the above. If you want a fit girl, you better be fit yourself. I was at a pretty hardcore CrossFit box which basically doubled as a dating service. But all the fitter girls paired with the fitter guys. Putting this down to one dimensionality is reductive. You share an interest, but also experiences: if you are at a certain level you are also more likely to spend time with people at that level, e.g. because you compete in the same event or as a team. Or because you simply swap favourite food recipes, programmes or recovery strategies. No one is going to go up to the skinniest guy in the gym for advice...

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »