Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Please Remove indecent picture.

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1741513/

So this picture. You know it's gonna bring the worst in the comments section. Its not very decent and only highlights the negatives associated with the sport. It gives a wrong impression to any new visitor to the site especially the women featured here. Then people wonder why athletes want their pictures removed from the site.

This picture violates many upload rules. I did report fyi.

No adult content. Images where the focus is breasts or butt rather than muscles. Images lacking femininity.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

I agree with you.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

+

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

I disagree as long as it's not photoshopped I'm honestly impressed af here. Ngl.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

oof normally I'm not phased by side effect but that looks like a bit more than just a "slightly enlarged" clit and more like a "full package" with the depth

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Let's be real. What OP is describing would have a LARGE chunk of images removed from this site. There's a thread on examples on the low roid voice. There's a thread on examples of the biggest clit. There's thread on examples of roid face. And so on. Images lacking femininity? I don't see Paige DuMars images being removed. It's a slippery slope. You start calling for one removal but then you'd ignore the rest.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

I disagree. This isn't the first time her bulge is exposed like this, and never was a "problem" before, so why it's problematic now?

"Images lacking femininity" when some model looks like man, but yeah why not.

This is just another attempt to create an imaginary drama.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

90% of the sites images would be removed if you didn't want adult content on here. what are you on here to do? to study female muscle for biology class!?

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Don't remove it. There's worse on this site. Besides, it'll be lost to the hundreds of other images posted within the week.

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

This is just another attempt to create an imaginary drama.

Nothing imaginary about the steroids abuse and side effects and enlargement of her private parts. I'm fine with imagination. Leave something to it. I'm not against the adult content, I'm just trying to get it moved to the appropriate section.

This isn't a positive first impression for any new visitors.

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Let's be real. What OP is describing would have a LARGE chunk of images removed from this site. There's a thread on examples on the low roid voice. There's a thread on examples of the biggest clit. There's thread on examples of roid face. And so on. Images lacking femininity? I don't see Paige DuMars images being removed. It's a slippery slope. You start calling for one removal but then you'd ignore the rest.

There are sections of thread for a reasons. If its a matter of opinion like voices and faces then they are allowed on main site. Others don't show up on main page if they are too obvious or explicit. Picture can remain in explicit section.

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

I am not sure about removing it but i dont like it ať all it is like i am being mocked for liking strong women.

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Just let it go if u don't like it then don't look at it!!

You know dude I would gladly do that but the picture is trending on the front page. And the comments are ranging from negative to downright insulting towards HER.

You think she wants to read that? My suggestion was for the purpose of saving her and anyone else with self respect from the embarrassment of reading that.

[deleted]
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

You know dude I would gladly do that but the picture is trending on the front page. And the comments are ranging from negative to downright insulting towards HER.

You think she wants to read that? My suggestion was for the purpose of saving her and anyone else with self respect from the embarrassment of reading that.

Just checked and fair enough. A moderator should just delete the comments that cross the line imo not cuz its offensive just so it doesn't piss her off if she happens to be reading it.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

Just checked and fair enough. A moderator should just delete the comments that cross the line imo not cuz its offensive just so it doesn't piss her off if she happens to be reading it.

Pissing her off when she reads it is literally the definition of "offensive".

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

She stimulated it causing it to grow for the pic ,if you watch her videos she loves to play with that meat!

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

There's worse on this site.

Can you give some examples? So I can avoid them.

fp909
Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

this is removed.

Don't remove it. There's worse on this site. Besides, it'll be lost to the hundreds of other images posted within the week.

Report them then, I only have 2 eyes. and limited hours.

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »