Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam problems

Jan 06, 2023 - permalink

I don't know if this a problem for anyone before, but something that happened earlier.

For some reason, when I log in with my account, it brings me back to the main page unsigned in as a guest. My password/username are fine (I did a password reset anyway to see), but no change.

On the website, I can't even send a contact help message, because the "rewritten captcha does not match," (you know, the math question?). Mind you, I know my math. So these issues are concerning.

I had to send it through my email instead, but I am concerned either way awaiting a response.

Has this been an issue for anyone before?

Edit: I can log in now, but just wanted to make the issue aware in case it happens to anyone.

Temporary glitch. We're still sorting out the diagnosis, but for some period of time today, several models and users lost access. They could see the site, but their passwords were being rejected. What we figured out quickly was that there was a connections mismatch. Imagine a bunch of electrical plugs shifted 1-2 millimeters to the right or left - some will be plugged successfully, but others will not. At any rate, several of the affected models contacted us right away and our Tech guys were able to correct the issue in rather short order.

All user accounts are safe and no one's login has been changed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jun 12, 2023 - permalink

Anyone experiencing a problem where the models "last login" info along with all the timestamps of their reviews have vanished from their profiles? This was a bug that happened right after the rollout of the latest UI update, and it affects every profile for me. Already messaged HBC about this, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has got the same issue.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Anyone experiencing a problem where the models "last login" info along with all the timestamps of their reviews have vanished from their profiles? This was a bug that happened right after the rollout of the latest UI update, and it affects every profile for me. Already messaged HBC about this, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has got the same issue.

Yep

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Yep

Ok so it's not just me. When I messaged HBC support about this, the representatives I communicated with appeared to be unaware of this bug.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Are you on Mobile? Review timestamps, last login and time since last on screen all work perfectly on my PC using either Edge or Chrome.

Jun 13, 2023 - permalink

Thank you for this report. Yes, different users are having different experiences, but the bug does exist for some. It's "on the list" of future-but-hopefully-soon fixes.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

When entering some of the chat rooms, the screen is defaulting to showing the chat box hugely wide, with a very narrow display of the video. Thankfully it can be dragged back to the correct size. This started happening sometime yesterday (15th June).

This is on W10 using Edge.

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

When entering some of the chat rooms, the screen is defaulting to showing the chat box hugely wide, with a very narrow display of the video. Thankfully it can be dragged back to the correct size. This started happening sometime yesterday (15th June).

This is on W10 using Edge.

Thank you for this report. I have relayed this to our Tech team.

Jul 24, 2023 - edited Jul 24, 2023 - permalink

The "HD" indicator for a model's room sometimes appears to be inaccurately applied. I recently noticed Show_Stopper's room was marked as an HD broadcast, and my eyebrows raised all the way up to the ceiling when I saw that. If you've been in her room, you know what I mean. It's always VERY pixelated and/or super grainy.

Feb 14, 2024 - permalink

Anyone else having rude/unhelpful, short responses from the help team?

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

Anyone else trying to access their account but cant? Try having them a password reset and I have not recieved any e-mails from them.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

Anyone else trying to access their account but cant? Try having them a password reset and I have not recieved any e-mails from them.

If the automated password reset system is not working, please email us directly at help@herbicepscam.com for assistance.

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

Anyone else having rude/unhelpful, short responses from the help team?

I'm sorry you've had this experience. What can I help you with?

Apr 04, 2024 - permalink

The "HD" indicator for a model's room sometimes appears to be inaccurately applied. I recently noticed Show_Stopper's room was marked as an HD broadcast, and my eyebrows raised all the way up to the ceiling when I saw that. If you've been in her room, you know what I mean. It's always VERY pixelated and/or super grainy.

That's a note we can share with the software developer. If I had to guess, I think it's likely determining that indicator based on the cam itself, rather than the stream quality.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »