Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam problems

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

@herbiceps..will the preview feature be back anytime soon?

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

> > Yes, preview not working. Wonder if this is temporary or another "improvement" to the site.

I hope it's temporary. It's a useful tool to see what kind of shape these ladies are in without actually going into their free chat. It would be a huge problem getting rid of it.

So let's say it's gone. Well then many members are going to click on the free chat just to see and if they don't like what they see they'll leave and return another day. And quite a few of these models tend to get in their feelings when people come into their chat and just leave. The amount people getting banned would reach new heights.

Some are really quick to ban you. I was in one model's chat room for no more than 30 seconds and I was banned.

Nov 09, 2022 - permalink

i'd say that would have to be a record there....

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

This is something I was wondering about for some time.

Has anyone here had this problem talking to a model through PM: the PM works for the model and you can see what they write. But when you try to write and send a PM, it doesn't work and comes off as a blank and nothing in the conversation added.

In regular free chat, my typed message goes through fine.

This has happened with at least two models for me for a private conversation before going into a session. It's a reoccurring issue for one as well. Most models it works fine with.

Nov 10, 2022 - permalink

This is something I was wondering about for some time.

Has anyone here had this problem talking to a model through PM: the PM works for the model and you can see what they write. But when you try to write and send a PM, it doesn't work and comes off as a blank and nothing in the conversation added.

In regular free chat, my typed message goes through fine.

This has happened with at least two models for me for a private conversation before going into a session. It's a reoccurring issue for one as well. Most models it works fine with.

I never knew this feature existed. I always tipped to message the models privately.

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

i very much miss the preview mode.....

Nov 21, 2022 - permalink

i very much miss the preview mode.....

Yes, its absence makes things awkward, doesn't it?

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Yes, its absence makes things awkward, doesn't it?

So I chatted with HBC about this, and they said they're unlikely to bring the feature back. They said they implemented a feature that improves the speed of connecting to a model's room (although I have barely noticed a difference), and the hover-preview had to be sacrificed to make that happen.

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

So I chatted with HBC about this, and they said they're unlikely to bring the feature back. They said they implemented a feature that improves the speed of connecting to a model's room (although I have barely noticed a difference), and the hover-preview had to be sacrificed to make that happen.

Must be to help members with shitty connections because that seems unnecessary and I personally haven't seen any difference either. I've already been blocked by one model since the change and it's exactly what I expected was going to start happening more and more.

Dec 03, 2022 - edited Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Must be to help members with shitty connections because that seems unnecessary and I personally haven't seen any difference either. I've already been blocked by one model since the change and it's exactly what I expected was going to start happening more and more.

Monstress and Muscle Beauty blocked me lol. I had to make another account. Oh, Reiley too.

Dec 03, 2022 - permalink

Definitely not a fair trade off.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

There's been pretty much no difference in the connection speed since turning off the preview. If anything, removing the preview has made the site experience worse.

Dec 04, 2022 - permalink

Yes, the hover preview was a very useful feature. Don't forget HBC we are the paying customers and some things should go our way

Dec 07, 2022 - permalink

i see absolutely no difference in connection speed either.

Dec 09, 2022 - permalink

Monstress and Muscle Beauty blocked me lol. I had to make another account. Oh, Reiley too.

I've been blocked, IP address is blocked, herbiceps won't talk to me to fix anything. Honestly, they have some of the worst help desk I've ever encountered. Beyond frustrated and the disclaimer is, I never once recorded a cam or anything, but I went to sign in one day and everything was gone. I had VIP status, bought over 8k worth of things off the site and they essentially said "Go F_ck yourself"

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

idk man if girls are blocking you, you must have done something to make them block you.>

I've been blocked, IP address is blocked, herbiceps won't talk to me to fix anything. Honestly, they have some of the worst help desk I've ever encountered. Beyond frustrated and the disclaimer is, I never once recorded a cam or anything, but I went to sign in one day and everything was gone. I had VIP status, bought over 8k worth of things off the site and they essentially said "Go F_ck yourself"

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

idk man if girls are blocking you, you must have done something to make them block you.>

You would assume so but nope. If they feel like your wasting their time they will block you, but if they want to they can talk to admin and block you permanently. It's petty but it does happen.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Preview was a good thing. Bring it back, HBC.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Even more people are about to get blocked by various girls. I personally like seeing what kind of condition or cam quailty the girl has before entering the room. Better have some creds before entering rooms.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Interesting that no response from HBC has shown up but that was going to happen when you’re the only game in town.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

As with any company, the only way they'll budge is when you bring up the topic of money. Just keep sending emails politely explaining the benefits of the preview, (like you're unlikely to enter a model's room if you can't tell what condition she is at that moment first, too much risk of getting blocked, etc etc), and that you're less likely to spend credits as a result of the preview being gone.

I did hear during one of Tre's recent broadcasts that they might possibly try to bring it back as an optional feature that the model would decide to enable in her room if she wishes too. Although I think that's a bad idea with each room having their own specific custom functionality... it would just be too disjointed. I wasn't there for the full conversation so I can't recite all the details of what was said, but I could tell that the preview was a frequent topic.

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

This must be one of those rare businesses where they take away a feature that their customers really really want, and just don't care what their customers have to say about it. Perhaps if we drastically reduce the amount of credits we purchase, maybe they'll listen at that point and bring it back. I can only speak for myself of course, but it's the main reason I haven't purchased as many credits as I typically do over the past month.

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

Interesting that no response from HBC has shown up but that was going to happen when you’re the only game in town.

I'm here all the time and Mike and I each do live broadcasts on HBC. I know it seems like semantics, but I've always felt the "Paysite Reviews" section on GWM was for you guys - customers should be allowed to sound off without interruption from the company's peanut gallery. I don't want to interject too much, so as a matter of course, I'm only passing through occasionally. Chainer and his admin team give us a lot of leeway, and I don't want to be disrespectful of you guys' forum.

As with any company, the only way they'll budge is when you bring up the topic of money. Just keep sending emails politely explaining the benefits of the preview, (like you're unlikely to enter a model's room if you can't tell what condition she is at that moment first, too much risk of getting blocked, etc etc), and that you're less likely to spend credits as a result of the preview being gone.

I did hear during one of Tre's recent broadcasts that they might possibly try to bring it back as an optional feature that the model would decide to enable in her room if she wishes too. Although I think that's a bad idea with each room having their own specific custom functionality... it would just be too disjointed. I wasn't there for the full conversation so I can't recite all the details of what was said, but I could tell that the preview was a frequent topic.

We have heard you and taken all the opinions into consideration.

I met with our Tech team last week and discussed the full issue with them. Although the individual opt-in I mentioned on the live is doable from a coding perspective, you are correct in stating that the non-uniformity of some models opting in and others opting out would create a new set of issues, because visitors would assume something was broken if it only worked for half the model rooms at a given time. It would need to be all-or-none. For the foreseeable future, we have decided not to offer it. We understand this is not a popular decision on the forum, but in evaluating all the data available to us - and factoring in customer and model sentiment - this is the right decision for the platform.

Dec 12, 2022 - permalink

I met with our Tech team last week and discussed the full issue with them. Although the individual opt-in I mentioned on the live is doable from a coding perspective, you are correct in stating that the non-uniformity of some models opting in and others opting out would create a new set of issues, because visitors would assume something was broken if it only worked for half the model rooms at a given time. It would need to be all-or-none. For the foreseeable future, we have decided not to offer it. We understand this is not a popular decision on the forum, but in evaluating all the data available to us - and factoring in customer and model sentiment - this is the right decision for the platform.

Thank you for the response. I'm still confused regarding the reasoning for the preview's removal though. I heard it was done to facilitate a quicker connection to the models' rooms, but I still haven't noticed any difference. The models with broadcasts that were always snappy and smooth are still snappy and smooth, and the models who seem to be broadcasting from a molding potato still feel like a molding potato. The sacrifice of the preview, at present, does not appear to have been a tradeoff with robust enough benefit.

Dec 13, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for the response. I'm still confused regarding the reasoning for the preview's removal though. I heard it was done to facilitate a quicker connection to the models' rooms, but I still haven't noticed any difference. The models with broadcasts that were always snappy and smooth are still snappy and smooth, and the models who seem to be broadcasting from a molding potato still feel like a molding potato. The sacrifice of the preview, at present, does not appear to have been a tradeoff with robust enough benefit.

It seems the question is being deliberately avoided. He acknowledged that it's a popular feature that customers want, and could have stated why they decided to do away with it given customer sentiment, but chose not to. The whole "to improve connection" line is obviously b.s and was never the real reason since it has had less than zero impact on connectivity issues.

Based on what he did share here, I'm parsing "... and factoring in customer and model sentiment.." I think that's it right there. I doubt there'd be any "customer" would have said to do away with it. Perhaps model sentiment? Maybe models felt spied on without knowing who's watching them? Also, herbiceps may be looking at it as, if you just keep secretly checking the models out and not joining the channel, you're not making them any money. Maybe if you're "forced" to join, you might be more likely to purchase credits so as not to be banned by a model for just discretely looking and not paying.

We'll have to wait and see how that works out. If they notice less people are buying credits, it will be back. Might take a few months/cycles for them to get enough data to see if taking preview was a good/bad business decision.

« first < prev Page 2 of 4 next > last »