Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Herbicepscam problems

Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

Hey guys! I'm having a problem on hbc as my messages cannot be seen by anybody else. Was there anyone with similar problem? I've never been horny, unpleasant or anything like this. Just wanted to chat sometimes :)

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

HBC banned you , happened to me

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

What could you possibly do to get banned by the entire site?

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

Idk why would they do that tbh. Like theres not a single reason to do that but ok. Looks like someones having a big problem running a site and works on it properly :)

fp909
Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

sometimes it's reposting HBC content or recorded cams which i've been dinged for before. they also banned an IP address i pretty infrequently used

Nov 05, 2022 - permalink

sometimes it's reposting HBC content or recorded cams which i've been dinged for before. they also banned an IP address i pretty infrequently used

never done things like this too... no idea where they can see any problem

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

"preview" live video when ladies are in free is not working either.

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

How would they know about recordings?

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

How would they know about recordings?

I think he means he recorded a cam session and then posted it somewhere

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

"i've never been horny" lmao

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

"preview" live video when ladies are in free is not working either.

Yes, preview not working. Wonder if this is temporary or another "improvement" to the site.

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Idk why would they do that tbh. Like theres not a single reason to do that but ok. Looks like someones having a big problem running a site and works on it properly :)

Have you actually ever taken a model for a decent length private or 1-2-1 session or tipped them in free chat? Or do you just sit in free hoping that someone else will tip so you will get a flex for free? If you've been doing that for weeks on end you will get noticed and start to piss the models off.

fp909
Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

I think he means he recorded a cam session and then posted it somewhere

correct. which is why you see some taking some countermeasures, like Kristina Moser used a whiteboard to write the current user in private in frame, or Kristina Parks with the date/time display next to her so there's a time stamp if it's ever posted. im sure theyre able to go back and look who was on when. Also i definitely know they are able to record on their end because Michelle Russell used to post some of her more generic private sessions as PPV so if they also do that they'll know exactly who has posted.

not saying you did anything like that OP, just thoughts.

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

Yes, preview not working. Wonder if this is temporary or another "improvement" to the site.

I hope it's temporary. It's a useful tool to see what kind of shape these ladies are in without actually going into their free chat. It would be a huge problem getting rid of it.

So let's say it's gone. Well then many members are going to click on the free chat just to see and if they don't like what they see they'll leave and return another day. And quite a few of these models tend to get in their feelings when people come into their chat and just leave. The amount people getting banned would reach new heights.

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

I hope it's temporary. It's a useful tool to see what kind of shape these ladies are in without actually going into their free chat. It would be a huge problem getting rid of it.

So let's say it's gone. Well then many members are going to click on the free chat just to see and if they don't like what they see they'll leave and return another day. And quite a few of these models tend to get in their feelings when people come into their chat and just leave. The amount people getting banned would reach new heights.

They know when you're peeking too.

Nov 06, 2022 - permalink

And yeah I have been banned by a few models for that exact reason even with a substantial amount of credits lol

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

They know when you're peeking too.

Say what now? How does that work (or how did/do they see that)?

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Say what now? How does that work (or how did/do they see that)?

There is a sound that alerts the models. You can tell because some of them will look up at their screen once you peek. One model even waved at me lol. The entire time I thought I was being surreptitious.

Nov 07, 2022 - permalink

Been a while.

I am pretty sure the preview is a temporary problem. I remember it happening at least once or twice in the past, at least this year.

If they're getting notified with the preview, however, that's likely a big reason some of the models are covering their cams or hiding in the paid chats.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

I guess that won't really matter if live preview is gone...the feature that every other cam website has. Hope they fix it soon if it isn't on purpose.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

There is a sound that alerts the models. You can tell because some of them will look up at their screen once you peek. One model even waved at me lol. The entire time I thought I was being surreptitious.

Not sure I believe this. I've done it multiple times and nothing like that has ever happened to me. How do you know they weren't just engaging with someone in their chat?

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Not sure I believe this. I've done it multiple times and nothing like that has ever happened to me. How do you know they weren't just engaging with someone in their chat?

I've been in rooms while other users have entered and in every instance a sound occurred. But you could settle this by asking any model.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Turns out I was wrong. I just asked a model and they confirmed that they can't.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

Hey guys! I'm having a problem on hbc as my messages cannot be seen by anybody else. Was there anyone with similar problem? I've never been horny, unpleasant or anything like this. Just wanted to chat sometimes :)

Models make the block decisions they want. You'll have to try someone else.

Nov 08, 2022 - permalink

I've been in rooms while other users have entered and in every instance a sound occurred. But you could settle this by asking any model.

Different models use different in-room audio settings, but more to the point, all computers behave differently, regardless of chosen settings. So, your technical experience with one model may be completely different from another.

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »