Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Is her neck muscular?

Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

So I work at a library & I just came across this book & did a double take. I don’t know if I’m seeing things or not. Is her neck really muscular, or am I seeing things?

Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

Some women have more muscular necks. Veins pop out. It doesn’t always mean they are muscular but I am here for it whenever I see it. I always feel like I’m a spy or have a super power. Nobody knows this turns me on and here it is in plain site and nobody would even think how hot I find it.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

You're down bad if you think her neck is muscular lmao. She's smiling and clenching as she poses, nothing more.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

Some women have more muscular necks. Veins pop out. It doesn’t always mean they are muscular but I am here for it whenever I see it. I always feel like I’m a spy or have a super power. Nobody knows this turns me on and here it is in plain site and nobody would even think how hot I find it.

I have the same superpower dude! LOL! but seriously, I can spot a woman with muscle "a mile away". if she enters the room, I can spot her. Does not have to be huge either... I guess it is because my eyes instantly and instinctively go straight to her arms, shoulders, hands, then face...If there are sleves, I can usually tell by her face and neck.

I agree, this attractive lady is just clinching and the reaction has brought out her natural tendens, muscles, and veins in her neck. But If I had to guess, she is in shape and probably does cardio.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

That made me remember a collegue at work, she was naturally "malish", it seemed she had some male hormone naturally going on on her, she has some wide torso, low tone voice and some hard features on her neck and jaw, as far as I know and asked, she didnt lift or did any sport.

One day, I don't remember how it came to the conversation, she said how funny it was when she was really angry her veins started showing in her neck. I was really exited about that, but at the time I felt things like "oh I shouldnt be arouse by this or by this girl, or let anyone know about that as they will bully me". Also I didn't think she was into me, or into guys at all (she was not openly lesbian or something, quite the opposite, she acted and dressed pretty much like a any office woman, althougth kind of never overly feminine).

I think I told her that if she lift a little she would be just and instant bodybuilder, but she was grossed out by the idea. It was really amazing how naturally jacked she was, just her proportions, you could tell she had some important mass.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

I have the same superpower dude! LOL! but seriously, I can spot a woman with muscle "a mile away". if she enters the room, I can spot her. Does not have to be huge either... I guess it is because my eyes instantly and instinctively go straight to her arms, shoulders, hands, then face...If there are sleves, I can usually tell by her face and neck.

I agree, this attractive lady is just clinching and the reaction has brought out her natural tendens, muscles, and veins in her neck. But If I had to guess, she is in shape and probably does cardio.

Oh after some decades of serioulsy checking any kind of fit girl, I think I also developed the same power. Just by a simple gaze, I can spot any sign of amazing body just by how clothes fit, or just the face, and at almost any distance...

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

I might have that superpower too. I just wanted to get others take on it. Thanks for the responses!

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

I dunno, I see some delt definition too. Not saying she's on Var or anything, but she's done some serious pilates at least.

Feb 28, 2022 - permalink

I dunno, I see some delt definition too. Not saying she's on Var or anything, but she's done some serious pilates at least.

I noticed that, too!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »