Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Ukrainian FBBs are in our Thoughts.

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

To FBB living in Ukraine, we have you all in our thoughts. Hope you and your families are safe and sound.

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

How about everyone in the Ukraine?

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

🙏

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

Seriously!

OP, come on dude. Read the goddamn room 🤦‍♂️

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

Some of my wife's in laws are escaping Ukraine at this moment.

cgsweat
Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

Yeah what's going on in Ukraine has nothing to do with female muscle, and therefore nothing to do with this site.

Chainer
Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

I'm actually going to make an exception to the no politics rule and unlock this.

The main reason for the rule in general is that political topics lead people to discover that their political opponents browse this site and by the time the thread is over and done with, people hate each other more than they did before. I don't expect that to happen here since more or less everyone agrees that this invasion is bad. (That said, if it does happen, I will re-close this thread.)

I also agree that focusing on FBBs only is a bit obtuse. That said, if anyone knows of any ways to help that are directed towards FBBs (or any particular FBB) I would not object.

Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for unlocking the thread.

I don’t find it that obtuse. I think some of these other comments are over reacting a bit. This is a fan site. It’s only natural that we might think of them. I certainly don’t think the op only cares about FBBs in the Ukrainian. I sure all the people there are all in his heart as they are mine, but it’s not so crazy on a fbb focused site to make a fbb focused post.

Similarly if there a natural disaster you might see on a forum about dogs something like gosh I hope the fur babies are ok. Of course they care about everyone involved but they might focus their efforts on helping the animals.

Chainer
Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

That is true, good point.

Feb 25, 2022 - permalink

wish all the best to all people😉have all a good life 🤗🤗🤗

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

So, is it ok to post about ANY conflict around the world (becouse that region/country) may have FBB and or fitness or welness athletes?

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

Some random info about Ukraine and FBBs...

The top Ukrainian FBB right now is probably Vika Pogribnyak.

Ukraine has had one Ms Olympia, Valentina Chepiga.

Bakhar Nabieva trained there for years.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

I cant believe but Russian trolls are even here. There is a guy, nicknamed RussiaReady98, registered yesterday and already was able to write comment "We should send her to fight Ukrainians" below Kristina Parks photo. Joke? Even if, its completely without class...

I'm from Poland, so this topic is very real for me, we have now a lot of refugees from Ukraine, we had also nearly 700 thousands of Ukrainians living and working in Poland before the war. Terrible times, not topic for stupid jokes...

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

Hey can anyone be kind enough to start listing off Ukrainian FBBs? I know Vika is the first that comes to mind. Im tryna ID one who is based in Odesa. Bikini competitor if I remember correctly. About a year or 2 ago went to Spain for a competition. Found her via GWM. Thought and prayers for everyone in Ukraine 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

We Venezuelans are with the Ukrainians.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

So cool🤩🤩🥰🌹💍🤍

thanks ! :)

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

We Venezuelans are with the Ukrainians.

Mil gracias! I'm of Ukranian heritage.

Feb 26, 2022 - permalink

Hi everyone Actually, I’m Russian and live in Russia. Being fan of this web site for some time but registered to write this. Ukraine was (and still is) a brother for Russia as every single Ukrainian knows Russian language and we have similar heritage. Our nationalities are very close. But it’s a nightmare what now happens. The thing is that no one in Russia supports the war. Wrote this so people from other countries don’t think like Russian began the war. It is our politic leaders who began it, but no one in our country even thought of a possibility of what actually happened. It was very sudden. Hope it’ll soon end

Feb 27, 2022 - permalink

If we're talking Ukrainian fbbs, how can Anna Mikhaylenko go unmentioned?

I am opposed to what Putin and his coterie of assholes are doing, but do not want the USA or other Western nations involved. If he were defeated by a NATO coalition, do you think it would make Putin wish for peace? No; he would wish for revenge, and he would take it at his first opportunity.

My heart goes out to the Ukrainians, but to the Russian people as well because they do not deserve that kind of leadership. I hope the Russians and Ukrainians can find a way to live together in peace -- like Coldman said, as brothers. But my hopes are not high today.

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »