Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Upcoming Movies about Fitness industry

[deleted]
Feb 20, 2022 - edited Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

I see threads for single movie pop up and fade away because you can't find them later unless you know the name of the movie. This is one thread for all upcoming movie or Media attractions. Easier to find.

Post movie posters or trailers that you come across. I'll post couple of trailers here shortly.

[deleted]
Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Movie: Sweat

Synopsis:

A beloved fitness influencer seemingly has it all: thousands of social media followers, endorsement deals and photo spreads in magazines. However, as she starts to share more and more online, the rising pressure from concerned sponsors and increasingly obsessive fans forces her to confront her deepest insecurities.

[deleted]
Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Movie: Gentle (aka Szelíd)

Synopsis:

Edina, a female bodybuilder is ready to sacrifice everything for the dream she shares with her life partner and trainer Adam: to win the Miss Olympia. The odd love she finds on her way makes her see the difference between her dreams and her true self.

[deleted]
Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

Would love to know where it be on

Sweat is on streaming service called "MUBI"

Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

Movie: Gentle (aka Szelíd)

Synopsis:

Edina, a female bodybuilder is ready to sacrifice everything for the dream she shares with her life partner and trainer Adam: to win the Miss Olympia. The odd love she finds on her way makes her see the difference between her dreams and her true self.

Hey thanks for this. Where can people watch it? any idea? cheers

[deleted]
Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

Hey thanks for this. Where can people watch it? any idea? cheers

Sadly no idea about this one. All I could find was a trailer on YouTube but no info regarding its availability. It premiered on the Sundance film festival a couple of weeks ago. Will update when I find more info.

Mar 30, 2023 - permalink

Sadly no idea about this one. All I could find was a trailer on YouTube but no info regarding its availability. It premiered on the Sundance film festival a couple of weeks ago. Will update when I find more info.

I found this trailer. It shows her injecting steroids.

https://youtu.be/tDq5-NjCbhY

Jul 06, 2023 - permalink

Helen Believe (2023)- Documentary on Olympic wrestler- Helen Maroulis

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »