Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Did anyone meet IRL or online a girl who likes an idea to be stronger and more muscular than her boyfriend/husband

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

Hi all!

Just like many visitors of this site I have a strong fetish for muscular and strong girls. More than that, I dream about girl who is more muscular, fitter and stronger than me. Even though I am big guy by nature, there are still thousands of girls like this in the world.

The problem is, that I believe that fair and balanced relationships with a fetishist is possible only if you are a fetishist yourself. Because knowing that your partner likes, or better to say, adores one single trait in you makes you wonder: "Does he likes me at all or only this specific part of me that feeds his fetish?". That's why I will never agree again to build relationships with someone who doesn't have same fetish (or better to say, mirrored fetish) like me. It would be just unfair and even terrible for her feelings. Relationships between two fetishists are not normal by any means, but balanced and fair for sure.

The problem is that I have talked (online mostly) with many female bodybuilders and female athletes and none of them has such preference. Even girls who are doing session are doing it as a business. And girls who like to be stronger than random men, want to have stronger man as their partner. At the very best, they don't care about muscles and strength of their boyfriend/husband, bit it's still not what's needed.

I see good examples in BDSM and femdom communities, where are many happy couples. But there are much more females who share this fetish. In my case, I have found none.

I believe that such girls exist. They just rarely share their fetish with someone, even their friends. But I hope to find some kind of proof for this theory :)

Feb 19, 2022 - edited Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

I Have seen women Who want to be stronger And dominate their boyfriend būt they never where really muscular usually weaker or slightly stronger than their Věry weak boyfriend.

I think muscular women Are So rare you Are not going to find Ones with this fetish the fetish Is already řare itself.

Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

Ashley Bader, her boyfriend is no weakling by any stretch of the imagination, but her physique is next level and she absolutely loves it.

Feb 22, 2022 - edited Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

My wife’s (se posts) muscles are harder than mine. Her left bicep is stronger than mine. She wins arm wrestling with left all the time and loves it. Her leg scissor is harder than mine and She loves that. Often when I caress and feel her hard muscles, She does to. She loves to se how people react when She flexes her biceps. She is slim but her flexed bicep is >4 cm bigger flexed (26 - 30,25cm)

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

I have a friend that likes this idea, she used to workout and we armwrestled and had some flexing/strength comparison moments. But she can't find some time to go to the gym anymore. We tease each other online a bit and I try to find some time to meet her again.

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

I have a friend that likes this idea, she used to workout and we armwrestled and had some flexing/strength comparison moments. But she can't find some time to go to the gym anymore. We tease each other online a bit and I try to find some time to meet her again.

I envy you, honestly. To find someone who share your passion - it's awesome :)

[deleted]
Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

@yotv Shouldn't those women be motivated to become muscular then?

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

@yotv Shouldn't those women be motivated to become muscular then?

Yea but that is super hard work most people dont think Its Worth it and the boyfriend Will just submit without struggle anyway.

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

Both my wife and former wife enjoy(ed) it.

My situations have loved it as well.

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

Both my wife and former wife enjoy(ed) it.

My situations have loved it as well.

How did you found them? Or it was a sheer luck? :)

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

I have been together with a girl who was a fair bit stronger than me and while i dont think she necessarily shared the fetish, she was definitely happy to cater to it and enjoyed it as well. She probably wouldnt pursure it with others and i am not sure how much this was an she actually did enjoy it thing vs a "she is doing it for me and is getting turned on by me getting turned on by her so much" kind of thing, but i guess that qualifies at yes.

The more she learned the more often she initated it. When i tried to iniate it, she wasnt always up for it though, so might also be a bit of a mood thing. First time we wrestled (and yeah that actually happened even if it reads just like one of those stories you find on so many forums) was while travelling together and here being bored and having too much energy - i actually tried to avoid it because we were cool at that point and i didnt want an obvious errection ruining it at that point, so i talked her down to armwrestling but she kept pushing the topic. When i asked her about it later though, she explained for her it was really mostly an athletic thing with a bit goofing arround, but she didnt consider it as anything sexual at the time.

Mar 06, 2022 - permalink

How did you found them? Or it was a sheer luck? :)

I was a fairly early adopter of online dating, but then avoided it for many years after the first marriage did not work out. I decided to try again about 11-12 years later and by dumb luck I met my fantasy partner and we've been married about 5 years now.

In both cases, I was very clear about what I'm into, but I was a lot more direct and clear about my "must-haves" the second time around. It's worked out great.

Mar 10, 2022 - permalink

I was a fairly early adopter of online dating, but then avoided it for many years after the first marriage did not work out. I decided to try again about 11-12 years later and by dumb luck I met my fantasy partner and we've been married about 5 years now.

In both cases, I was very clear about what I'm into, but I was a lot more direct and clear about my "must-haves" the second time around. It's worked out great.

Congrats herbiceps! Always nice to hear good news.

Mar 10, 2022 - permalink

I think a lot of the women on this site are into being strong, but they are not necessarily;y into being stronger than men unless they are actually into women. I am sure there are some, and their feelings are probably more a fetish than anything else, but is is still nice to fantasize. Check out "Strongwife" if you are interested.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »