Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do sites like this skew our perspectives on what makes a woman "truly" muscular?

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

I've found that schmoeing has given me the superpower of being able to spot and appreciate even small amounts of female muscle development. Line up a few conventionally attractive girls, hide a girl with a dance background among them, and chances are good I will be able to pick out the dancer simply by the extra muscle (esp. in the legs) she carries.

But the modern era has spoiled me. Girls who struck me as eye-openingly impressive back in the day seem small compared to the girls of today, when PEDs are free-flowing and girls get on them starting in their teenage years.

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

But a lot of our fellow denizens have repeatedly demonstrated that they don't have a realistic concept of what women actually look like.

Heck, just look at the "fans" comments on videogames like The Last Of Us or Horizon West. "This character looks like a MAN!" Nope, just a character who looks like a natural woman without Hollywood make-up and a starvation diet!

fp909
Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

80% of the guys on this site can't ID real breasts vs implants

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

I've seen one girl that looks like the girls on here that was a few years ago at a grocery store I ve been spoiled by allot of the girls on here with insane definition but besides that ill see some girls here and there that are not ripped but have some good size and some.decent definition

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

80% of the guys on this site can't ID real breasts vs implants

Slightly related: 90% of guys on this site can't tell the difference between 4'8" 105 lbs vs 6' 220 lbs. Most women here are much smaller than people realize- it's all about shape.

Feb 24, 2022 - permalink

Slightly related: 90% of guys on this site can't tell the difference between 4'8" 105 lbs vs 6' 220 lbs. Most women here are much smaller than people realize- it's all about shape.

True that, case in point Kristen Nun. Seeing her solo pics I always thought she was fucking huge. Then I saw the video with her and Sarah Backman. Sarah is like a giant compared to Kristen. Since then I know that Height and perspective does matter

Dec 14, 2023 - permalink

sorry to resurrect this thread but apparently this is what normies consider too muscular for a woman . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41x1penkrw

Dec 15, 2023 - permalink

sorry to resurrect this thread but apparently this is what normies consider too muscular for a woman . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41x1penkrw

This Morgpie stuff was all over the Internet. Although I can see why that normies consider her muscular. She has nice shoulders

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »