Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Does anyone else find the flexing motion hot even when the girl doesn't have much muscle?

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Of course having actual muscle to go with it makes it way hotter but does anyone else just like the motion itself? For example I remember watching this movie where the main character (who pretty much had 0 muscle) did a double bicep flex and made a tough face and I just thought it was hot despite the fact that she didn't have any muscle. But then sometimes I see videos of muscular women doing things like cable curls that makes their biceps pop out the same as when they flex however it isn't as hot because they're not intentionally flexing, does anyone else feel the same way?

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

No, I think it looks kind of sad when skinny people try to flex.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

+1

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Nope

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Sorry, but to me:

bent arm + no muscle ≠ flexy :/

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

agreed

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

I agree actually

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

A little bit but its nothing compared to a Real strong woman.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

In my case, it also depends on the attitude / intention. The "tee-hee, joking" flex doesn't do it for me, for example. But when the person is honestly trying to look as big / muscular as possible, her size/definition is mostly set aside. I'm telling this from personal experience, but also from many other examples I've seen here. That's why I'm always bi...complaining that classic fbb posing should be considered for every division.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Do you have a pic or vid? Sometimes it works but sometimes not so much.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

What's the opposite of hot? j/k If a girl is a gamer and loves flexing even when there's nothing there, then there's always a chance the bug will bite her someday and she'll give sport training a try.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

I like a female flexed bicep regardless of how much muscle……

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Do you have a pic or vid? Sometimes it works but sometimes not so much.

Like this:

Feb 16, 2022 - permalink

Even though she isnt jacked, I LOVE the pose. Very sexy

She isn't jacked? I think you need to step out of the GWM bubble and understand how muscular she is compared to the vast majority of women. The OP is talking about people who aren't fitness models lol

Feb 16, 2022 - permalink

She isn't jacked? I think you need to step out of the GWM bubble and understand how muscular she is compared to the vast majority of women. The OP is talking about people who aren't fitness models lol

fact. shes definitely very fit with biceps far above avg

Feb 16, 2022 - permalink

Even though she isnt jacked, I LOVE the pose. Very sexy

I think a lot of people on this site suffer from confirmation bias on what constitutes “muscular” in women. On this site, you’re looking at the upper echelon of what is muscular in women, especially given that the VAST majority of ladies on the site are on PEDs. It wouldn’t surprise me if dudes here would dismiss a fit and legitimately muscular woman, or claim that they don’t lift, because they don’t look like a GWM model/athlete.

Feb 18, 2022 - permalink

I wouldn’t find it sexy if they didn’t have any muscle at all.

Also, the more they make it “funny”, the less attractive it is. Now if you’ve got a girl with a big solid bicep, I don’t care if she makes a funny face doing it. Because she’s got the goods. But if you take a girl with skinny arms who does a flex and makes a fake bodybuilder face, that just doesn’t push my particular personal buttons.

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

I like it if they're quivering, shaking and grunting with the effort. They also need to be flexing properly with decent technique. Conversely, I can't stand it when they lamely bend their arm and call it a "flex".

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

NO

Feb 19, 2022 - edited Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

I think a lot of people on this site suffer from confirmation bias on what constitutes “muscular” in women. On this site, you’re looking at the upper echelon of what is muscular in women, especially given that the VAST majority of ladies on the site are on PEDs. It wouldn’t surprise me if dudes here would dismiss a fit and legitimately muscular woman, or claim that they don’t lift, because they don’t look like a GWM model/athlete.

So true Gatsby! I see so many guys here who think they need to find a bodybuilder when they haven't given athletic girls a chance. Women who run, bike, climb, etc with any consistency are way fitter than average. And forget just looking at a picture-- consider actually touching an athletic physique. Believe me, this would be a turn-on for most guys in this bubble.

(And 1323rebutu-- great clip of Ming Na Wen by the way. She works that, for sure)

fp909
Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

I mentioned in another thread but lately I've had a pretty big shift, and aside from a few current hold outs and my old favorites, I've shifted to the very fit girl rather than average bodybuilder size. something about their sleek athleticism, like a Heather Grimes.

But there has to be some muscle there. It's why I delete a lot of photos where there are women flexing but it's like the bare minimum muscle you need to exist.

Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

I wouldn’t find it sexy if they didn’t have any muscle at all.

Also, the more they make it “funny”, the less attractive it is. Now if you’ve got a girl with a big solid bicep, I don’t care if she makes a funny face doing it. Because she’s got the goods. But if you take a girl with skinny arms who does a flex and makes a fake bodybuilder face, that just doesn’t push my particular personal buttons.

Agreed.

I'm definitely not one of those. I find it a little thrilling to see a woman with visible muscle flexing as long as there's something to see and it's not completely pathetic. She doesn't even have to lift at all or have some impressive mass. I appreciate good muscle tone. If anything, I find the "girl next door" types that surprise you with what they have more of a turn on than the overly tanned and dieted bodybuilder types.

fp909
Feb 20, 2022 - permalink

I’ll never forget my first crush flexing about a foot from my face in middle school. I forgot that she was a cheerleader and was expecting a boring flex but it was anything but. Those are the best

May 05, 2022 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »