Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Assorted pics and videos with Contest Tans (Off-Stage) not allowed on main site

Feb 12, 2022 - edited Oct 20, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink
title edit to more clearly separate from other existing threads

Pumping up, flexing, posing, etc with contest tans that are probably not allowed on the main site. Backstage, hotel room, outside or anywhere else. This thread specifically confined to contest tans. To include videos and pictures not already posted on GWM.

Never posted this video of Lisa Kudrey on GWM, but assumed it would have been deleted……….

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Kristen Rhodes = VASCULARITY

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Natalie Coelho has 1 of the best stage looks and tans ever!!

Feb 18, 2022 - permalink

Oksana Piari

Feb 19, 2022 - permalink

Stacey Boyce

Feb 21, 2022 - permalink

Rosario Romero showing off her shreds!

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Emily Schubert

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Ariel Khadr (2022 Fitness International Champion) and Missy Truscott (2022 Fitness International Runner-Up) have taken their physiques to INSANE levels that I've not seen in the fitness division. Their swimsuit clips from the Arnold this year are mindblowing!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CasmJvnJ0jZ/?u...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaskuH9JVAV/?u...

Mar 05, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for posting FitGems! Although I really don’t follow the Fitness division too much, Ariel is one of the most muscular competitors I’ve ever seen. I hope she continues to compete this year and keeps on that beautiful muscle. I would love to see her fitness routine!!!!

Mar 06, 2022 - permalink

Mindy Muylaert

Mar 06, 2022 - permalink

The ripped physique of Lori Squires-Cluett!!!!

Mar 07, 2022 - permalink

Kasia Topor!!!

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Heaven! Ariel Khadr

Mar 09, 2022 - permalink

Ariel Khadr

May 02, 2022 - permalink

Tricia Eyrich-Downing

May 04, 2022 - permalink

Melinda Mercz

May 10, 2022 - permalink

Jonquil Baugh

May 15, 2022 - permalink

I should note that contest tans are in the "discouraged" category rather than being outright banned, which basically means it will count against it, but if it's a good enough pic/clip (especially if there aren't many similar ones of the same woman) it'll be able to stay up anyway.

For instance, I'd be inclined to leave the clip of Lisa Kudrey in the OP up because of how amazing her glutes look from the side (some of the other mods might be a little more stringent though).

The two clips of Jonquil Baugh in the last post I probably would remove, because they're also pretty poor video quality, so that's two strikes against them. I'm also not sure of the source, they look like they might be cropped from usamusclewomen.com paysite videos.

May 22, 2022 - permalink

Tatiana Bulut - Arnold Classic 2019 European Championships

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Jeanette Johansson

Oct 12, 2022 - permalink

Tricia Eyrich-Downing

Oct 17, 2022 - permalink

Kim O’Connell

Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Keleen Miskin - 2022 contest

cgsweat
Oct 20, 2022 - permalink

Let's keep this thread as off-stage content only.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »