Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

FBBs are litterally my obsession

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

Hello all,

I ve been lurking on this website since a while now and I am really into muscular females since over a decade now. There is not a day that passes without me watching pics or videos. My girlfriend exercises but not to the BB level, and I wish she did but I cannot force her.

Feb 22, 2022 - permalink

I understand. When I try and go a while without, I have withdrawal type emotions. Not physical, more emotional and mental. But even then, I can have "triggers" that make me very sensitive. It's better when my wife and I are intimate regularly, but she has some health issues, so my female muscle obsession is my go to help...but fortunately, my wife knows and understands.

You said your girlfriend exercises...what is her most fit area of interest? If I may ask?

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

I can manage to go without but if I'm alone for a couple of days then I feel the yrge to watch again. This attraction doesnt stop. Even at the gym if I notice the fit girls, theb i can stay trouvled for a while hahahq. She is doing mostly lower body exercises she gets in there in improving her shape and condition which i like. I wouldnt like her to go bananas anyway as the price you pay for this lifestyle is very high in my opinion

Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

From my understanding, I have only been here for two years in America but I know this that becoming a pro bodybuilder is a lifestyle that has taken up time in my life. You must understand that it’s not for everyone

Sorry i click wrong button and reported you. I hope the moderators will be ok. I m not forcing anyone into bb I just like the fact that oeople get active and not sit on the couch all day long.

cgsweat
Feb 23, 2022 - permalink

Sorry i click wrong button and reported you. I hope the moderators will be ok.

Happens all the time, I think most people mean to click the Quote button instead, or they misread and think it says "Reply" instead of Report. Either way, we read every report so no one will be accidentally disciplined.

Anyways, carry on.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »