Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Any news for the future of breast implants and surgery

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Hi all!

I am fan of both female muscles and big breasts :)

The problem is that it doesn't match at all. Natural breasts with training and drying out are fading and implants are looking not so well on ripped body.

Did anyone heard about some future ideas for breasts augmentation, that may look good on ripped body with low-fat level.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Subpectoral implants generally look better imo, as long as they don't go crazy with them. There are a few popular women on the site who I'm pretty sure have those.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Subpectoral implants generally look better imo, as long as they don't go crazy with them. There are a few popular women on the site who I'm pretty sure have those.

Yes, but they are very limited in form and size. It helps to make breasts to look more womanly, but nothing more in my opinion :(

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

I'm all for breasts implants and other surgeries.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

I prefer natural chests (there's nothing like well built pecs!) and I've been clear about that but I also understand why many of the women who compete get implants: social pressure, desire to maintain a feminine figure, etc. I just find it ... offputting ... when some women go from a completely natural chest to cartoonishly big implants and that turns me off big time.

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

"completely natural chest" You mean as aquired without the use of any "unnatural substance"?

I think just like makeup can enhance the feminine beauty so can breast implants. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the girls radiate a more positive vibe, like their eyes are glowing more. I'm all into that!

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

I'm a fan of big boobs but I prefer bigger biceps.

That's why I created a new measure for gwm

Boobs to bicep ratio

If it's less than 1 then I am happy. I.e the size of bicep is bigger than the size of the boobs

fp909
Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

depending on the implants i wont be mad about it. Kristina Moser: Great. Kass G: Terrible. Mandy Squires: Terrible. Carolyn Marquez: Great.

However, i reallly do with people would stop calling their implants pecs lol. Cubanpecqueen or whatever her handle is always calls them pecs but its 90% implant. Pls. You cannot train that.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »