Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Before The Internet, Outside Of WPW, Ray Martin, And Even Bill Wick, What Other VHS/DVDs Were There Of Muscular Women?

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Others I can think of are Builtmore, Premiere, GMV, and the many wrestling videos.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

I am not sure but i think there was a Company called treshold video or something i loved the way their videos looked i Also liked the muscle Mag photoshoots but those women where more like fitness models and they Only made 1 video a year.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

I had Playboy’s “Hard Bodies” on VHS, but there was only one proper FBB in it (Christine Lydon), the rest were just lean but not very muscular.

Feb 08, 2022 - permalink

ESPN2 had fitness shows in the 90s. The girls were more athletic than muscular.

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

There were, and still is videos from GMV Bodybuilding to get on DVD / Bluray / digital download. Got several VHS / DVD from them a long time ago. They have training, competition, and various compilations eg. Women's Muscle Power 1 to xx. They're based in Adelaide, Australia. Below is their website.

https://gmvbodybuilding.com/?v=6cc98ba2045f

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

Tonya Knight - "Biceps Bombshell"

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

The internet was before DVDs..

Michael Scott Photography had many classic fitness models in the 90s, Cori Nadine, Dena Doster, Tara Caballero, Margo Napoli, etc.

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

Not quite sure how old these are but I remember Impulse Productions, Video Views,Utopia Entertainment, and Leather and Lace Productions as some from the early 90s.

fp909
Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

the real pull would be if someone worked for espn. sadly, fox did not have any broadcasts of bb back then, otherwise a few years ago i might have been able to pull some old tapes and have them digitized very quietly

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

The internet was before DVDs..

Michael Scott Photography had many classic fitness models in the 90s, Cori Nadine, Dena Doster, Tara Caballero, Margo Napoli, etc.

The internet, as we know it, certainly did NOT exist before DVDs. Yes, there was the clumsy ARPANET, used by few, but today's World Wide Web really was born with the advent of browsers, although CompuServe, AOL and other private services preceded that. I still remember waiting more than 10 minutes to download a Debbie Muggli jpeg off CompuServe with my 2.4kbps modem in 1993. (But it was a really great picture.)

fp909
Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

The internet, as we know it, certainly did NOT exist before DVDs. Yes, there was the clumsy ARPANET, used by few, but today's World Wide Web really was born with the advent of browsers, although CompuServe, AOL and other private services preceded that. I still remember waiting more than 10 minutes to download a Debbie Muggli jpeg off CompuServe with my 2.4kbps modem in 1993. (But it was a really great picture.)

i came along a bit later but i do remember trying to download one cindy phillips jpeg in the background of my aol while i did something else, and hoped 1) that my parents wouldn't see me checking the progress and 2) that whatever else i was doing didn't use up all the speed lol

Feb 09, 2022 - permalink

I was quite the newbie back then. I remember downloading a nude picture of Ericca Kern late one night and mistakenly setting it as my wallpaper. My two young daughters then shared my computer, so things could have been dicey. Fortunately, I checked my computer before leaving for work at 6 a.m. the next morning, was horrified by my blunder and fixed it with no harm done. I was extremely careful thereafter.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »