Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Jessica Sestrem

Jul 19, 2022 - edited Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Are you fucking retarded???

I never changed anything I was always black listed I just made the account because of Tre my good friend , since I was never able to post anything from iPhone files I decided to delete everything I want to have control of my own stuffs that’s why

Annoying it’s your ass speaking bullshit without knowing me Lol

Just made this account answer , thanks everyone to supporting and for the love keep following me for new updates somewhere else Xoxo

Holy. I didn't notice this, I assume this was her account.

Editing to remove inflammatory wording. I have already stated my opinion.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I'm not sure I understand why models ask to be blacklisted in the first place.

If you're putting tons of pictures of yourself online, it seems to imply that you want them to be seen. If you have a pay site or OnlyFans, posting your pics here can only help drive tremendous traffic to you and make you money. This is arguably the most significant fan site for this "genre" on the Internet.

Unless people are posting paid content here or you are the type of person who has their social media completely locked down and you don't want any photos shared, it really makes no sense.

I guess I understand some women not wanting what they see as "unflattering" pics posted here, so why don't we just give them veto power over pics they want to delete here?

For the record, I've never seen a pic or video of Jessica Sestrem that I didn't think was sexy as hell and extremely flattering, so it's hard to imagine that was a reason for her to blacklist. I don't think you could take a "bad" photo of her if you tried. Unquestionably one of the finest women around the whole scene. It's a shame she doesn't want to be here. I feel like having her content here is like thousands of dollars worth of free promotion to exactly the audience she wants to reach with OF, pics or videos for sale. Seems like a no brainer to me.

I also disagree with the "lifetime blacklist" idea. It seems petty and vindictive to me. Yeah, it's annoying if women come and go, but I'd rather that than to not have them here at all and it's their prerogative at the end of the day.

tamarok
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I ask all members here to show a bit of respect. Jessica is frustrated with a missing feature, so has decided not be part of this community for the time being. I’d ask you all to accept this and not make the situation worse by name calling or putting her down.

That being said, we appreciate that this technical limitation (not being able to upload iPhone video recordings) bothers a few people, but given that GWM is being developed by a single person, who also has a day job, I’d ask everyone have a bit of patience with features. Sites like Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook and Tumblr have teams of developers with at least 10-20 paid developers minimum, doing it as a day job, and even then features can take months.

It’s sad that there are many visitors to the site who can’t appreciate how much work developing a website is, but then again not everyone has spent time writing code.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I also disagree with the "lifetime blacklist" idea. It seems petty and vindictive to me. Yeah, it's annoying if women come and go, but I'd rather that than to not have them here at all and it's their prerogative at the end of the day.

I don't propose permanent blacklisting because I find it annoying that women change their minds. I support them having control over their content, especially after hearing about the stalking that Michelle Gavin experienced.

But that exactly is the issue - if a model goes through the trouble of emailing this site with a takedown request, chances are they have damned good reasons to.

Those reasons don't simply go away, at least most of the time. Women who choose to come back have ulterior motives, and just don't have respect for the community - look at Jessica's comments. They shouldn't be given the limelight and a free pass with that attitude.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

It's gotten alot better but once upon a time the comments section was filled with things like "boing", "I jacked off to this pic", "Pick me up and crush me", "Take steroids and get even bigger", and "come to Lorain and have a beer with me". Many women post these pictures/videos on Instagram, Facebook, Tik, Snap, etc for personal motivation, to get sponsors, etc and not for people to gawk over.

I also disagree with the "lifetime blacklist" idea. It seems petty and vindictive to me.

I agree with this. A lifetime ban is silly.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

If you're putting tons of pictures of yourself online, it seems to imply that you want them to be seen. If you have a pay site or OnlyFans, posting your pics here can only help drive tremendous traffic to you and make you money. This is arguably the most significant fan site for this "genre" on the Internet.

Unless people are posting paid content here or you are the type of person who has their social media completely locked down and you don't want any photos shared, it really makes no sense.

I guess I understand some women not wanting what they see as "unflattering" pics posted here, so why don't we just give them veto power over pics they want to delete here?

For the record, I've never seen a pic or video of Jessica Sestrem that I didn't think was sexy as hell and extremely flattering, so it's hard to imagine that was a reason for her to blacklist. I don't think you could take a "bad" photo of her if you tried. Unquestionably one of the finest women around the whole scene. It's a shame she doesn't want to be here. I feel like having her content here is like thousands of dollars worth of free promotion to exactly the audience she wants to reach with OF, pics or videos for sale. Seems like a no brainer to me.

The rules here aren't based on logic, they're based on simping.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I don't propose permanent blacklisting because I find it annoying that women change their minds. I support them having control over their content, especially after hearing about the stalking that Michelle Gavin experienced.

But that exactly is the issue - if a model goes through the trouble of emailing this site with a takedown request, chances are they have damned good reasons to.

Those reasons don't simply go away, at least most of the time. Women who choose to come back have ulterior motives, and just don't have respect for the community - look at Jessica's comments. They shouldn't be given the limelight and a free pass with that attitude.

While I agree that there are some women who definitely don’t respect and look down on schmoes as a superiority complex or whatever, I think there is irony in talking about how they don’t “respect the community,” when, for as much fetishizing as I see towards these women from schmoes, I also see an incredible amount of disdain towards them. With the kinds of comments that I see toward muscular women, I am not surprised why so many have a less-than-favorable view of schmoes.

And I see nothing wrong with promoting OF, or sex work in general. Hell, if I could make money off of my physique, I would probably do it.

[deleted]
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

It's gotten alot better but once upon a time the comments section was filled with things like "boing", "I jacked off to this pic", "Pick me up and crush me", "Take steroids and get even bigger", and "come to Lorain and have a beer with me". Many women post these pictures/videos on Instagram, Facebook, Tik, Snap, etc for personal motivation, to get sponsors, etc and not for people to gawk over.

I agree with this. A lifetime ban is silly.

I miss the guy from Lorain, Ohio. He was always inviting people to his house.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

It's even funnier if you've ever been to Lorain. No one would go there on purpose.

fp909
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

And I see nothing wrong with promoting OF, or sex work in general. Hell, if I could make money off of my physique, I would probably do it.

found out a guy at my gym just opened and OF like 3 days ago. get that bag, brother.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

It's even funnier if you've ever been to Lorain. No one would go there on purpose.

Well it's no Solon but it has it's charms.

fp909
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

May j interest you in Modesto, CA?

Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

Yeah no one cares Cute , the no one cares “ gipsy guys should stay away from me :) For the rest of my real fans ,my competition coming end of this year starting my prep now in august and is gonna be EPIC after 2 long years to be stepping the stage . Can’t wait Bye sweet hearts.

This comment was deleted by Jessica, before she deleted her account, now it's back.

So the mods are now going out of their way to restore her snide comments? SMH. Good riddance that she's gone.

cgsweat
Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

The comment was never deleted. So your next assumption that we're "going out of our way to restore her snide comments" is false. We didn't delete it, and we didn't restore it. It's there for everyone to form their own opinion of her and what's going on.

Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

It definitely showed as deleted by [deleted] before. If it wasn't one of you guys, then it's a bug.

fp909
Jul 22, 2022 - permalink

i restored the one comment becuase:

1) i thought it contained info that fans would be interested in seeing. It was originally commented as part of the quote of the previous post, which happens from time to time when the comment isn't formatted correctly--I haven't edited the comment text itself, however.

2) i don't think i was being vindictive or heavy-handed. i think a lot of guys on this site maybe put these women on a bit of a tall-ass pedestal and the content of her messages shows a bit of her true personality. I, too, am frustrated by the inability to post videos I save to my phone from wherever to the site because of the format of the file, but I'm not rage quitting because of it. It's not a restriction imposed on anyone and I'm sure it would take a short conversation with maybe Tre or someone she knows to post on her behalf after a transcode or have them transcode it for her so she can post from a desk/laptop.

I particularly don't like the "gipsy" comment. You won't see me crying about racism or prejudice anywhere, but I felt this was extremely off-putting for someone who wanted to post here to either be amongst the fans and/or drum up business for herself.

A lot of users have complained in the past about mods being a bit overprotective of women who ask to be removed from the site. Usually we don't get them coming back in here after having their request granted to stir shit up.

If you have issues with my logic here you can take it up in my dms.

Thread locked by fp909.
« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »