Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Jessica Sestrem

cgsweat
Feb 04, 2022 - permalink

She is no longer blacklisted, as per her request. However, the condition is that all of her content will be uploaded through a single account (CurvyMuscles). For anyone else uploading her content, those images will be deleted.

Feb 04, 2022 - permalink

Good news.

I wish there was a list of blacklisted girls. I sort of use GWM as a database, and even if there aren't pictures, it would be nice to know what other athletes were out there.

Feb 05, 2022 - permalink

I sort of use GWM as a database

Reddit, Tumblr, Saradas, and other sites are better for this, because GWM is too good at moderating.

As for the main topic - it shows that influencers want control over their image. Probably the biggest reason for submitting takedowns. We probably won't see older photos, less flattering photos, or candids.

tamarok
Feb 05, 2022 - permalink

Reddit, Tumblr, Saradas, and other sites are better for this, because GWM is too good at moderating.

We want to showcase the women we love, but at the same time we also want to be respectful of them too, along with the photographers and websites they work with. We will take that as a compliment as to getting the balance right.

We don’t expose the backlist because it would invariably create more attention to the women on that backlist, which would would work against their desire for less exposure.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

We want to showcase the women we love, but at the same time we also want to be respectful of them too, along with the photographers and websites they work with. We will take that as a compliment as to getting the balance right.

We don’t expose the backlist because it would invariably create more attention to the women on that backlist, which would would work against their desire for less exposure.

That's fair, and reasonable.

Feb 06, 2022 - permalink

Yay, she's my favorite

Chainer
Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

We probably won't see older photos, less flattering photos, or candids.

There have been occasional requests from women to remove specific pictures only (but keep the others) but this is very rare. I would estimate the count of this to be below 100 pictures over the entire history of the site.

Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

There have been occasional requests from women to remove specific pictures only (but keep the others) but this is very rare. I would estimate the count of this to be below 100 pictures over the entire history of the site.

If you have control over your posted material then you will prefer photos that get the most engagement. You will only post post that you think will get over 100 likes. You will not post pics that will get less than 10 likes.

Chainer
Feb 07, 2022 - permalink

Oh yeah, for sure women curate what they post to social media, and GWM uploaders curate what they upload to GWM (some more than others). I was specifically responding to the claim that women curate the pics others upload of them to GWM.

[deleted]
Apr 22, 2022 - edited Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

I am BACK

I decided due my good friend Tre to come back to GWM and being around posting myself my own pics and videos for my admires ♥️ Some guys will don’t believe it’s me on here but yeah its me 🔨💪🏽🐎 Other forums are terrible seems like they are contra “models saradas is a bad exemple and I only had bad experiences on there asked they to delete a few lies about me on there one of the adm dint the opposite posting even more stuffs without my permission I needed to use google search detoxing to get it deleted from search , zero respect and for me zero credibility !(btw they take all pics I post on here to be posting there)lol I much more respect GWM And is not about to good at moderating” , they are just doing the right thing !!!!

Thanks big flexes 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Xoxo

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

I am BACK

I decided due my good friend Tre to come back GWM and being around posting myself my own pics and videos for my admires ♥️ Other forums are terrible seems like they are contra “models saradas if a bad exemple and I only had bad experiences on there asked they to delete a few lies about me on there one of the adm dint the opposite posting even more stuffs without my permission I need to use google search detoxing to get it deleted from search , zero respect and for me zero credibility !(btw they take all pics I post on here to be posting there)lol I much more respect GWM And is not about to good at moderating” , they are just doing the right thing !!!!

Thanks big flexes 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Xoxo

Glad to see you like it here. Hopefully you will enjoy it even more in the future

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by uberbabesrule
Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

hey there. glad you're here and you're doing great.

Apr 22, 2022 - permalink

Happy you're here, Jessica!

I don't know how that other forum even attracts women, given that they're actively monetizing stolen content.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Jessica got blacklisted again 😭😭😭

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Yeah, got the warning notice that she was blacklisted. Which I had no clue about. Lol

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Just ingore her, people who change their mind every 2 months are annoying

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Jessica……You are such a Woman……

[deleted]
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Just ingore her, people who change their mind every 2 months are annoying

Are you fucking retarded???

I never changed anything I was always black listed I just made the account because of Tre my good friend , since I was never able to post anything from iPhone files I decided to delete everything I want to have control of my own stuffs that’s why

Annoying it’s your ass speaking bullshit without knowing me Lol

Just made this account answer , thanks everyone to supporting and for the love keep following me for new updates somewhere else Xoxo

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

A woman's prerogative!

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Someone has hit a nerve ;)

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Are you fucking retarded???

I never changed anything I was always black listed I just made the account because of Tre my good friend , since I was never able to post anything from iPhone files I decided to delete everything I want to have control of my own stuffs that’s why

Annoying it’s your ass speaking bullshit without knowing me Lol

Just made this account answer , thanks everyone to supporting and for the love keep following me for new updates somewhere else Xoxo

Yeah no one cares

[deleted]
Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

Yeah no one cares Cute , the no one cares “ gipsy guys should stay away from me :) For the rest of my real fans ,my competition coming end of this year starting my prep now in august and is gonna be EPIC after 2 long years to be stepping the stage . Can’t wait Bye sweet hearts.

Jul 19, 2022 - edited Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I think the blacklist should be permanent. Anyone who requests to be removed from it probably is trying to advertise their Onlyfans, or otherwise market themselves somehow, and will go right back on the blacklist once they inevitably wash out.

Edit: On that note, let's see how long Micaela Viscido and Michelle Gavin last. They will probably be blacklisted again in a year.

Jul 19, 2022 - permalink

I think the blacklist should be permanent. Anyone who requests to be removed from it probably is trying to advertise their Onlyfans, or otherwise market themselves somehow, and will go right back on the blacklist once they inevitably wash out.

Edit: On that note, let's see how long Micaela Viscido and Michelle Gavin last. They will probably be blacklisted again in a year.

Agreed

Most blacklisted models who end up coming back only do so to promote their Onlyfans.

If you don't want to appear on this site anymore, just make up your mind and move on instead of constantly coming back and forth

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »