Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Muscle girls at planet fitness

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink
Mar 21, 2024 - permalink
Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

I used to belong to PF because there was one near my office, and I could go at lunch. It’s fine to do cardio, but not great for lifting. I go to a Gold’s in a major metro area, and I don’t even see any FBBs there. I go mid morning, so that might be different in the evenings.

Mar 21, 2024 - permalink

Mar 22, 2024 - permalink

Very cool I haven't been in a gym for a long time. but I never saw muscular women there apart from on a poster advertising supliments. I just went there to go bowling one of the few spots that I can enjoy without getting exhausted after a minute.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by mackmon9
Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

Hey I will soon be starting my fitness journey at planet fitness I was wondering if anyone has ever seen muscle girls in a planet fitness before just curious. If you especially live in the Philadelphia area thats even better.

You may wanna go read Joey Swoll on Twitter.. He is a PT/Bodybuilder who posts videos of people acting weird and being creepy at the gym.. People want the gym to be their time, please don't go there to hit on girls and try to get them to flex.

Mar 23, 2024 - permalink

In addition to Jayne Trcka, found another "not her planet" commercial featuring Lauren Powers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HVtfPqH1N8

Apr 17, 2024 - permalink

Not Planet Fitness, but I'm a member now at Crunch, which is another gym that is very beginner-friendly. But on the other hand, there are a bunch of really buff girls in their advertising.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »