Forum > Image Themes > Thread

What is the best glute video of all time... go!

Jan 26, 2022 - permalink

I never post, but I had an idea for a thread. So here it goes...

WHAT IS THE BEST GLUTE VIDEO OF ALL TIME?

Please post a link or vid with your response... and say why.

I'm not asking you which girl has the best backside. I'm asking you which is the best single video clip of a backside in action. Of course, everyone will have different tastes and there are some great contenders I could list, but my vote goes to Fafa for this particular video. Her glutes here defy reason, bunch up unexpectedly, and her glutes seem to have their own glutes. And yet she is not overly shredded and still very feminine. The vid is a national treasure.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Impressive (and I think I’m going to like this thread!).

Anne Mohn’s glutes are mesmerising. Perhaps overly developed for some but you can’t argue on the shock levels here. Very impressive.

Jan 27, 2022 - edited Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

I never post, but I had an idea for a thread. So here it goes...

WHAT IS THE BEST GLUTE VIDEO OF ALL TIME?

Please post a link or vid with your response... and say why.

I'm not asking you which girl has the best backside. I'm asking you which is the best single video clip of a backside in action. Of course, everyone will have different tastes and there are some great contenders I could list, but my vote goes to Fafa for this particular video. Her glutes here defy reason, bunch up unexpectedly, and her glutes seem to have their own glutes. And yet she is not overly shredded and still very feminine. The vid is a national treasure.

You got to separate between girls with butt implants and natural butts. Fafa has implants, this is why her butt does all the things you describe. Same movement of butt implants you can watch on every other video of Gracyanne Barbosa and Andressa Veira, their butts are even more overly done.

Same thing with yoga pants. These act like pushup bras, mediocre plump glutes look phenomenal in tight pants. Smoke and mirrors. You can only compare thongs or bikinis.

Anne Mohn above, is real and beyond words, Heather Armbrust years ago had this famous video. Unfortunately screencaps only. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/852022/

Top glutes on non ultra muscular athlete, Angela Borges

and Anna Mroczkowska

I could probably mention a dozen other wellness competitors.

With all the emphasis on glute training we haven't seen the peak yet.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

I think the best glute videos is when a girl uses muscle control to flex her individual cheeks…..left right left right at different speeds and angles…..very sensual

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Well Angela Borges and Anna Mroczkowska are two of my favourites. And both have videos using leg equipment that blow my mind. I could have easily started the thread with one of those. I remember that Heather Ambrust video too, it was amazing. And Anne is overdeveloped for my tastes but I do appreciate how phenomenal that video is.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink
Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Heather Policky! Tossed salad 🥗 anyone 😆

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink
Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

I’d like to see her do that standing up

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

This one:

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

For me, Alina Popa has the best vids where she flexes her glutes. But alltogether i like when women can muscle control their glutes and we can see muscle fibers coming thru

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Brigita Brezovac

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Alina Popa’s video with Annie before the Olympia was always my favorite.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Agree on the Heather Armbrust video. It is named Heather Armbrust 13 and hope this is the correct link for it at muscleangels. A pay site:

https://muscleangels.com/showgal.php?g=conten...

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Anna, Angela borges, Julianna Mota, are my favorites. Their asses are big, round thick and definitely muscle (no implants). You can tell the women with fake asses when their body fat levels are sub8% and their glutes are still soft. Plus they don’t flex right.

Jan 27, 2022 - edited Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Agree on the Heather Armbrust video. It is named Heather Armbrust 13 and hope this is the correct link for it at muscleangels. A pay site:

https://muscleangels.com/showgal.php?g=conten...

This is the best ever. There's lots of great ones, but this one is pure sensory overload. They did a remaster of this entire series, which includes 3 or 4 videos in 1 big file.

cgsweat
Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Penpraghai Tiangngok has the best glute clenching vids I've ever seen. There was a great series on Awefilms.com. However on this site you have:

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

I lost it when she put her hands on her cheeks ……🤪🤯

[deleted]
Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

This! Heather!

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

The truly huge glutes make the thongs disappear, even when the camera has a low angle you cannot see the thong. This is the metric to use for evaluating.

I am glad to see that years later people still remember the Heather Armbrust thong video. A testament to how impressive she was at her peak. I believe she was unmatched. However now that training methods have progressed I hope even more FBBs will reach her level.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Penpraghai Tiangngok has the best glute clenching vids I've ever seen. There was a great series on Awefilms.com. However on this site you have:

I was going to say, I don't even know which Penpraghai Tiangngok video to pick. She had some great ones on herbiceps, too.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

I was going to say, I don't even know which Penpraghai Tiangngok video to pick. She had some great ones on herbiceps, too.

Penpraghai Tiangngok is also known as "Fon" and does wrestling vids at these paysites (sorry for only being able to find her at paysites). Imagine those legs and glutes wrapped around you:

https://scissorvixens.com/scissorvixenstheate...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43472/utopi...

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

This one:

This one is close to the top for me. Anna's glutes pack such a punch for a feminine looking girl.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

Someone who I think gets overlooked on this site, and produces excellent glute videos is

Giselle Machado

And there are better ones going back on her instagram that have never been uploaded. I should upload them once I work out how to do it.

Jan 27, 2022 - permalink

The Denise Rutkowski WPW video. Nuf said

« first < prev Page 1 of 4 next > last »