Forum > Trans Women > Thread

[Answered] Gabby Arcade is fully blacklisted.

Jan 26, 2022 - edited Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

So, most trans women are "hard" blacklisted meaning searching for them brings up a 404 not found page. Not helpful unfortunately to see if they are blacklisted for being trans, or actually blacklisted from the site entirely.

So is Gabby Arcade blacklisted now? There were two threads on her, which just disappeared.

Feb 02, 2022 - permalink

I am curious about this as well. She responded to a post where someone “revealed” that she was a transgendered woman, and shortly after that the thread was deleted and her pics disappeared.

Feb 02, 2022 - permalink

I am curious about this as well. She responded to a post where someone “revealed” that she was a transgendered woman, and shortly after that the thread was deleted and her pics disappeared.

She responded to that thread because it was spreading false info about her being trans. She isn't trans so those threads about her being transgender were removed. I believe that is why they are gone

Feb 02, 2022 - permalink

Except she is actually trans, or a crossdresser. The moderators on this site found her original male identity, though aren't revealing it for privacy reasons.

Feb 11, 2022 - edited Feb 14, 2022 by fp909 - permalink

Huh. So, radio silence despite the staff obviously having seen this thread. Guess I should just do a test:

Gabby Arcade

fp909
Feb 14, 2022 - edited Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

originally the posts were removed from the site per policy and things were allowed here in the boards where it's a little more lax. then IIRC she complained about the move and denied it but, yes, we did find the evidence, declined to post it for privacy reasons as we usually do.

anyway, she's set up an OF: https://onlyfans.com/gabbyarcade

if you're willing to play ball for $7.99/mo there it is.

She is in fact blacklisted but I believe, too, after moving to the forums she wasn't thrilled about that and declined to have her photos posted at all.

Feb 15, 2022 - permalink

Ok thanks. That answers the question at last.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »