Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

[Answered] What happened to Cindy Landolt?

C87
Jan 24, 2022 - edited Jan 25, 2022 by cgsweat - permalink

She had loads of images on here and she has now chosen to not be on the site?

Any ideas why?

C87
Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

I also noticed she got bigger breast implants so sad to see her no longer here.

Chainer
Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

I don't know what response you expect to get here other than that she sent an email requesting to have her pictures removed, which you already know.

Jan 25, 2022 - permalink

She didn't explain her reasoning publicly, so it's unknown.

That said, I believe (without proof) that she is rebranding away from health and fitness into a more glamor role. Her pictures were steadily focusing more on sexualization than fitness as time went on, to the point where they couldn't be posted here anyway. Now she probably is going that way full steam.

She doesn't belong here anymore, and I suspect she figured that much. Win for everyone.

Jan 25, 2022 - permalink

I also noticed she got bigger breast implants

Ahh not just my imagination then. Such a shame. She was incredible without any implants.

Jan 25, 2022 - permalink

Yes, it was sad to see her slowly deteriorate, but it is her life and her choice.

C87
Jan 25, 2022 - permalink

I don't know what response you expect to get here other than that she sent an email requesting to have her pictures removed, which you already know.

You must be really fun at parties!

C87
Jan 25, 2022 - permalink

I don't mind her sexualisation of fitness, isn't everyone here due to a love of the female body? I doubt anyone here would say no if offered lol

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »