Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Who also thinks Jodi Boam is VERY underrated?

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Alright so I had never seen Jodi boam before today on gwm or any other discords. I’ve been into muscle girls since I was 7/8 and I’m 19 now and I’ve never heard of her. I think she’s very underrated and she deserves more recognition. I know it’s probably because she isn’t really that muscular as before, but still she’s a piece of art. So let’s talk about her some more guys!

cgsweat
Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Never thought of her as underrated. She's one of my all-time favorites, and she has quite a few high scoring images on the site, so it appears many others appreciate her as well. She's also been around on social media for around 10 years (give or take) so she's well-established.

It's great you discovered her though. Better late than never!

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

It’s probably because I’m still very young, but I did see her this one time flexing with one of her friends but never really looked into her. But today she got posted and I looked into her on herbiceps as well and she’s just so stunningly beautiful and muscular at the same time. She’s very impressive.

Never thought of her as underrated. She's one of my all-time favorites, and she has quite a few high scoring images on the site, so it appears many others appreciate her as well. She's also been around on social media for around 10 years (give or take) so she's well-established.

It's great you discovered her though. Better late than never!

cgsweat
Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

A lot of the images you're seeing are from around 2018/2019 which was her last peak. That's when she did all of the HB photoshoots you're seeing. Since then she's gotten pregnant and had a child, but I've heard she's still training so there might be a chance she'll return to that look some day.

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Yeah I reckoned, I hope she does return. But it’s sad that herbiceps only has got like 3 vids of her having a flex session. No other vids of her like that anywhere.

A lot of the images you're seeing are from around 2018/2019 which was her last peak. That's when she did all of the HB photoshoots you're seeing. Since then she's gotten pregnant and had a child, but I've heard she's still training so there might be a chance she'll return to that look some day.

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Confirmed - she was still training (and quite buff) while pregnant (and I also mean Fitness training, cartwheels included)

And not only she's resumed "heavy" weightlifing, she's expressed she wants to be onstage this same year.

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Jodie is absolutely amazing! So many great workout videos of her in unreal shape. She is insane I agree!

You’re really young man! And been into girls from 7/8? That’s cool - same here! How did you realize? I think I can even recall me as a 5 or 6 year old watching a bodybuilding show on TV at friends of my parents. Crazy stuff!

Alright so I had never seen Jodi boam before today on gwm or any other discords. I’ve been into muscle girls since I was 7/8 and I’m 19 now and I’ve never heard of her. I think she’s very underrated and she deserves more recognition. I know it’s probably because she isn’t really that muscular as before, but still she’s a piece of art. So let’s talk about her some more guys!

fp909
Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

I’ve spoken with Jodi a few times before her pregnancy. I think she’s wonderful but also has been very camera shy until she did her shoot with HB. Prior that she had never shot with one of the main sites

She’s had a number of injuries in recent years (ankle at the last O and she had another leg injury prior, I believe her knee) and I think that’s held her back. She still very much wants to compete in fitness and I think will give it a go this year. It might be her last one in that category—I think she’s well suited for WPD and has the shapes to prove it.

She is “underrated” because of her lack of exposure with the stuff we look for but as you can see on this site she has never been shy about flexing (also she mentioned this in her HB interview!) and has given us really great Instagram and YouTube content over the years, for free, maybe more so than any other athlete.

The recent addition to her family is def a bump in the fitness road and I think she def wanted to enjoy the earliest days as much as possible. When I spoke to here right after her announcement she had said her plan was to get back to training again in late ‘21 and hopefully be back on stage for the O this year so right on track!

I will say I think she had all time great biceps and shoulders. Her bodybuilding side chest pose and back double are phenomenal

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

For me it was a YouTube video I came across in the related section. I clicked it and it was and fbb flexing in a blue bikini, have been in love since. Pm me if you want to talk!

Jodie is absolutely amazing! So many great workout videos of her in unreal shape. She is insane I agree!

You’re really young man! And been into girls from 7/8? That’s cool - same here! How did you realize? I think I can even recall me as a 5 or 6 year old watching a bodybuilding show on TV at friends of my parents. Crazy stuff!

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

Watching Jodi grow from figure to physique was certainly a fun ride. She was very much appreciated during her prime. If she's underrated today it's because she's taken a break from heavy training. Hopefully she'll get back into it again one day.

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

She's not underrated at all. Among female muscle fans, she's been one of the most in-demand physique models for more than a decade. She's had staying power at the highest level. Instagram wasn't a thing in 2010. She did not want to do every shoot available to her. We count ourselves as VERY lucky to have her as a featured model on HerBiceps, given that it took 10+ years for that shoot to come to fruition. The overwhelming feedback from our customers reflects what we already believe to be true about Jodi: muscle fans LOVE her.

fp909
Jan 24, 2022 - edited Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

It’s true. We do 😍

I distinctly remember coming across the Dan Ray photos of her in the steps while in college and I was just so blown away, even then.

Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

The sheer size, proportion, and vascularity of her arms is orgasmic.

Jan 25, 2022 - permalink

She's not underrated at all. Among female muscle fans, she's been one of the most in-demand physique models for more than a decade. She's had staying power at the highest level. Instagram wasn't a thing in 2010. She did not want to do every shoot available to her. We count ourselves as VERY lucky to have her as a featured model on HerBiceps, given that it took 10+ years for that shoot to come to fruition. The overwhelming feedback from our customers reflects what we already believe to be true about Jodi: muscle fans LOVE her.

Is there a chance she'll do another shoot with you? You guys ought to do a podcast update on what's ahead as well. It's been a minute.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »