Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Instagram video download

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

Does anyone know how to download videos from Instagram?

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

Does anyone know how to download videos from Instagram?

For IG stories you want to save, toolzu.com works pretty well as a download tool.

Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

Thank you

Jan 23, 2022 - edited Jan 24, 2022 - permalink

For the sake of convenience I prefer to use browser addons for one-off video downloads. This one for Firefox, for instance. It gives you a little download button at the bottom-right under the comments when you're looking at an Instagram photo or video. (There's a Chrome version too)

For accounts that I want to keep up with more regularly or do a deep-dive on (and especially to automatically download their Instagram Stories before they disappear), I use the paid version of 4K Stogram. The "Pro" version I have is $45, so I know not everyone is willing to get that. Trying to download and sort through an account with thousands of picture and video posts using the default Instagram interface is a nightmare, though.

fp909
Jan 23, 2022 - permalink

i'm pretty sure the youtube downloader chrome extension also works for IG posts and stories--Idon't have any other downloaders installed.

Jan 31, 2022 - permalink

I can advise you to use inflact downloader for Instagram videos The main advantage for me is that you don't need to download additional software.

May 19, 2022 - permalink

it's so simple with igramplus it's even more than you want, believe me.

May 19, 2022 - edited May 20, 2022 - permalink

i'm pretty sure the youtube downloader chrome extension also works for IG posts and stories--Idon't have any other downloaders installed.

I thought Google disallowed any extension option to download Youtube directly because they own Youtube - at least extensions from the official Chrome store. So extensions from the Chrome store work on other sites but not on Youtube. There are workarounds - plenty of other programs. I use JDownloader for most downloads - extract Youtube, twitter, Instagram vids or pics etc

May 20, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by chichi1
May 20, 2022 - permalink

On Firefox, i use the extension "Video Downloader Proffesional". You can save pictures, videos, documents, audios, on a lot of websites, including Instagram. The bad thing is that you can´t download reels, but you can use another website for that.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »