Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Biggest Girl you have seen IRL

[deleted]
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I'm wondering how big is the biggest girl you have seen IRL, as the title suggests. I would like to add that I'm mostly wondering about a everyday situation, like in a gym, not a competition or something, and also probably a not so famous girl in that case.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I used to belong to an LA Fitness and saw a physique competitor or two in there, no monsters.

Saw a FBB who was decently sized in a Walmart I used to shop at a lot. Really wished I had chatted her up.

And there was a pretty muscular woman who worked at a warehouse I got a temp job in.

[deleted]
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

How big we talking, like height/weight?

Jan 21, 2022 - edited Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Back when I was in middle school, I attended school with some kids whose mom was stacked! She attended an assembly we had and people were definitely gawking Even though that was almost 20 years ago she's still probably the biggest muscular woman I've seen in person (even though I've had plenty of other instances where I've seen muscular women in public). Another friend of mine who used to compete, was pretty muscular but she wasn't "big" per se.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Met a woman who is pictured on here. She's only like 115 lb, but is just 5 feet tall or so. Extremely strong, arms at least 15 inches. Has competed. Another definitely was in competition shape when I net her. 125 lb of solid muscle at about 5'6". Her arms were likely very close to 14", at least 13.5. Rock hard, very round biceps with deep cuts and splits. Even after she gained 10 lb and was no longer super defined, she worked out and had rock hard biceps, which she'd always let me check for hardness. They were like rock. Both very nice people with super personalities.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

At a grocery store where I used to work a young woman came in regularly who was really big. I worked up the nerve to ask her if she was a fitness competitor, and she said she was a bodybuilder. Gorgeous woman, who then introduced me to her husband, unfortunately.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Nothing impressive i saw a jogger with Nice calves and abs running past me once i am not sure if she was really muscular since i only saw her for a few seconds.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

How big we talking, like height/weight?

Hmm trying to remember. The one from the gym was tallish and had more of a physique figure than a full on FBB. The one at Walmart, she was pretty big and muscular. Definitely FBB material. The one at the warehouse...dunno if she was trying to get in competition shape or lifting al those packages day after day made her pretty cut lol.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I have seen plenty of smaller women (~5'6", 140 lbs) with great physiques who look much bigger in pictures. That's 95% of women here anyway.

But the biggest I saw was when I was on the bus in college. She was clearly a bodybuilder, not too lean at the time, would probably barely have had abs, roughly 5'10 and at least 200+ lbs. She drew a lot of looks, but didn't talk to anyone or sit down. I like well done tattoos contrary to most on this site... but damn... hers were just horrible. Like a 5 year old child doodled small characters her left arm. She got off a stop later and I didn't see her again.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I ran across one in a Walmart a few years ago. She was short but was more in offseason shape. Definitely huge though. I was walking out behind her but didn’t get the nerve up to approach her. She definitely drew some stares because she was obviously dressed for a workout .

I saw a woman at a minor league baseball game a few years ago who was a dead ringer for Brittany Diamond. It wasn't but her Physique was identical, incredible legs and biceps stretching her white top to it's limits.

Also at my old job both Amy Martin and Jessica Huston were regulars. Both are very nice but Mrs. H is a real sweetheart.

fp909
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Tough to gauge given the years in between and changes but somewhere between Dani Reardon, ShannonCourtney and Katie Lee

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I ran across one in a Walmart a few years ago. She was short but was more in offseason shape. Definitely huge though. I was walking out behind her but didn’t get the nerve up to approach her. She definitely drew some stares because she was obviously dressed for a workout .

I feel your pain, brother!

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Had lunch with a pro bodybuilder, seen a few here and there, one recently posted on this site actually and I forget her name. I am also dating a bodybuilder, not super huge but big and hasn't competed yet.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Monique Jones and Brandy Artz. Monique is massive of course but Brandys arms are absolutely gigantic in person. Pictures don't do them justice.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Late night at a Walmart I think I saw Sherry Smith. I'm not one hundred percent certain because I only got a clear look from the side. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt that couldn't hide her ripped body. I only think it was her because I knew she lived in the same city and her profile matched up with her perfectly.

A moment I will forever regret was a time when my co-workers went out to a restaurant for lunch and I stayed behind because I was too busy. When they returned one of them told me about how they were seated next to a table that had the biggest beast of a woman they ever saw. I didn't make much of it until he said she was "huge and ripped." I asked what she looked like and the way he described her immediately had me thinking of one FBB. Lisa Aukland. Who I knew lived in the same city at the time. She would've been the biggest and I will never live down that missed opportunity.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Maybe the biggest was a jacked woman in Trader Joe's. 5'8" or 5'9", tight black t-shirt showing off the guns. Her arms were probably around 15", but who knows. Sometimes I wonder if it happened. I'm in-and-out of the store -- not one to lollygag.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Nicole pfützenreuter once crossed my way during a holiday on Ibiza. It was impressive.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

never seen a big one

[deleted]

Nicole pfützenreuter once crossed my way during a holiday on Ibiza. It was impressive.

Yes, she was huge.

Jan 21, 2022 - edited Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

I saw Maria Calo in a parking lot walking into a store. It was in warm weather, so there was no mistaking it was her. I once stood behind Marjo Selin in line at a grocery store. It was across the street from a hardcore gym, and she was dressed in workout clothes with some big BB dude.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Brooke Walker at work this past year during the Olympia. She was huge irl.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

I saw isabelle turell in person at Arnold classic. She was wearing this. This picture doesn’t come anywhere close to doing her justice. Even in a crowded expo full of muscular people men and women , her size and condition was shocking.

Jan 21, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jan 21, 2022 - permalink

Met her once in the gym. Pretty girl and was relatively small, but her strength and condition was amazing 🤩 doing more weights than me at the most exercises

« first < prev Page 1 of 9 next > last »