Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The obsession with female body builder's stats

Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

There is a very good thread on here about the psychological reasons why men are attracted to female muscle. My question is a bit different though, since I know that I love muscular women ever since I was 12. But I have seen it a lot on websites that men don't just like muscular women for how they look but also want to know how much they weigh, how big their biceps are, their quads and so on. The numbers matter a lot! I was just thinking about it, and maybe this is as good an answer as any to a certain kind of female muscle attraction, that many men like me have been since childhood really into things that can be quantified. For example we have baseball (or cricket where I come from) cards, sports are all about scores and stats and so on. And when you hit puberty then suddenly you are attracted to women and that is not at all quantifiable. The beauty of a woman is not quantifiable and the effect it has on a teenager is unimaginably huge. So for those of us who do already like strong women the idea that you can quantify them, you can put a number to them, perhaps becomes important. I mean it does for me. In any case this was just a thought and one aimed at guys like me who are obsessed with stats about female bodybuilders rather than everyone who likes female muscle. I think it is important to perhaps understand that there are various ways in which we arrive at this love for female muscle and maybe this could explain something.

Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

I like stats because I compare it to myself

[deleted]
Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

Stats are just another dimension of appreciation. The more ways you can appreciate something the better.

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

I look for strength stats. Strength is a turn on for me, even moreso than muscles per se.

cgsweat
Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

Measurements give a clearer idea of how big or small she is in reality. A lot of time they might look much larger in their pictures but in reality might only be 5 ft tall. And strength stats give an idea of how strong she is on a scale of "cute to frightening."

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

Measurements give a clearer idea of how big or small she is in reality. A lot of time they might look much larger in their pictures but in reality might only be 5 ft tall. And strength stats give an idea of how strong she is on a scale of "cute to frightening."

This, especially the height part. I’m still tripping over the fact that Cory Everson is taller than Bev Francis and Lenda Murray.

Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

This, especially the height part. I’m still tripping over the fact that Cory Everson is taller than Bev Francis and Lenda Murray.

3 inches taller, actually. What a woman.

fp909
Jan 19, 2022 - permalink

Agree. I’m nearly 6’ so I often imagine women around 5’5” to 5’8” and I’m often surprised how wrong I am. Also puts their size in relation to themselves in perspective. Vesna Kouzan had 16s but she’s my height at 5’10”, so weird relatively the same size. That’s a diff reaction than someone who is 5’ posing 15+ arms and looking a different kind of massive, even if I tower over them

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »