Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

My Pay Site Experiences

Jan 16, 2022 - permalink

I have been a member of several pay sites on and off for the past 20 years and figured I'd share some experiences and thoughts. That said, I like Francesca Lauren, Diana Schnaidt, Elena Lopez, Odalys Ferreria, and Brynna Troutman are examples of what I like and I have zero interest in seeing domination or emasculation. This may help see my view on these sites.

Amazing Muscle Beauties: great models and posing overall. Videos are slightly grainy and the length was short at the beginning. This improved greatly. Huge watermark on the pictures but worth it overall.

The new herbiceps.com: overall, good but not as good in the past for me. The VOD's can get expensive but at least you get a good idea of what's in them. There's too much camera movement for me (I have a balance issue and it's easy to get motion sickness) The quality is very good. Being able to save models and such as a favorite is a plus.

HDPhysiques/Premium Physiques, Excellent Video quality, photography and models. Updates seem too far apart and there's quite a bit to click through it seems to get to the model's gallery and videos

Muscletease.com: Good overall, the site is hard to navigate and after a month it's hard to really see what's new. I like the long posing videos and like bicep flexing but sometimes the photographer doesn't get the woman that sometimes flashes a fantastic bicep to flex hard or they have some repetitive movement that I don't find attractive. This site has more skin exposure... Picture quality is good. Video quality varies considerably.

Krivsstudio.com: Great models, posing, and photography very poor video quality. It looks like someone upscaled SVHS for what should be HD. I'm certain I've also had my credit card hacked after signing up for this site, but I think they've fixed that.

femalemusclevideo.com: Good photos and only a few models I really like. Many of the videos look like they were slowed down from 30fps and flicker to me. Gives me nausea to watch them, which is a shame they would be good otherwise.

Muscleangels.com: Really good but only have a few models I like.

I know I'm missing a few, I may add some later...

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

How about Muscle Elegance website? They used to have the best material out there. Denise and Robert Mansino where the ultimate husband and wife team.

FTVideo is a good site as well

Jan 22, 2022 - permalink

The new herbiceps.com: overall, good but not as good in the past for me. The VOD's can get expensive but at least you get a good idea of what's in them. There's too much camera movement for me (I have a balance issue and it's easy to get motion sickness) The quality is very good. Being able to save models and such as a favorite is a plus.

Thank you very much for your longtime business and for providing this specific feedback. We have shared your feedback with the production team.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »