Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Jessika - HerBiceps Model Warning

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Wel I CAN tell you, there's a lot of really good conversation here. Some interesting points to the industry. Anyone would get worn down being on the other end of the camera and having to deal with the constant barrage of "FLEX BICEPS" and "SHOW ASS."

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

LOL well I might not get tired of it, but admittedly no one is ever asking to see my ass or biceps.

IDK something just strikes be as sleazy with HerBiceps. Like I appreciate what they do for the industry and I imagine that a lot of models like shooting with them. To each their own. But their overall vibe just doesn't do it for me. I vastly prefer to network with the ladies directly.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

When you go to a restaurant that's also a transactional relationship. Yet, there's still an expectation to be treated in a welcoming and cordial manner. Same if you go into a clothing store or literally any other place of business. But yet again we see how some people try to create special rules and double standards for these fbbs.

If you walk into a clothing store and a staff member completely ignores you, then it's certainly reasonable to leave a negative review. This is what sites like Yelp are built for.

So I don't see how this is any different from anything else. Looking out for people by providing a heads up is a good thing. But just for the record Jessika isn't a new model. I wouldn't say this type of behavior is uncommon on hbc either.

Those are terrible analogies. The transactional relationship in a restaurant or a clothing store is with the restaurant or store, not the employee who interacts with you directly. There's direct pressure on those employees to pretend to be nice because their livelihood depends on it. Jessika's more comparable to an independent contractor, ergo the only pressure for her to be nice is if it affects how much money she earns. Nobody is going to fire her for ignoring some schmoe in free chat. Only she can determine if her behavior is having a positive or negative impact on her earnings. I doubt she cares about your feelings.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I had an interesting chat with a camgirl who performs on hbc as well as on stream-mate/camsee etc. She commented the vibe from each channel is different. As in her fans behave differently which she found strange. She found fans who use the more varied webcam sites tend to be more chatty and want to get to know her while HBC seem to just want to dive straight into the muscle, which she loves but admits it gets abit stale. She also noticed on the other sites sex acts etc are alot more popular than on HBC, which she admits she feels like she'd be banned if she got carried away. On the other hand a performer I talked to on HBC no longer performs on the more mainstream sites because she got alot of negative comments.

Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

I learned early on that if there's a FBB you want to meet, did not go into her chat room.

Jan 18, 2022 - permalink

Not going to lie, I have done a one on one with her once. And was pretty damn good. I do know what you all are talking about though. These models can be moody and I think that is fine. There are a couple of good YouTube vids on camming (made by cam models) and it actually does involve some fatigue.

Is it possible she just had the window minimised? I don't know what their interface is like but you can't ignore the chat that long still looking at the chat surely?

Feb 01, 2022 - edited Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

I've bought a ton of FBB and HerBiceps content down the years but have rarely spent anything on webcams. I just feel the entire business model takes too much control away from the customer. If you have a specific idea in mind you have to invest a chunk of cash upfront on the word of the model and then trust that they'll actually get around to carrying out your request in this ad-hoc session without wasting time to exploit the $/min system.

Not to mention the public chatrooms can be really uncomfortable and are oftentimes just a load of thirsty guys bleating out commands with poor grammar while the girl just silently sits there gormlessly waiting for someone to go private.

I much prefer using OnlyFans for custom videos where you can message the girl privately and suss out if she's interested in doing your custom, hash out all the details of what you want, then come to a fixed price. And you can then watch the resultand video as many times as you wish. Sure, the downside is it can take forever for your custom to get made but it's much better than blowing an ever increasing load of cash on someone who is potentially motivated more by seeing that number tick up than actually fulfilling the request. And there are video requests you can arrange on OF that I can't even begin to imagine on a cam site where even getting simple flexing can sometimes be a struggle.

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Interesting thread. Thanks to all who have shared thoughts and feedback here.

I've bought a ton of FBB and HerBiceps content down the years but have rarely spent anything on webcams. I just feel the entire business model takes too much control away from the customer. If you have a specific idea in mind you have to invest a chunk of cash upfront on the word of the model and then trust that they'll actually get around to carrying out your request in this ad-hoc session without wasting time to exploit the $/min system.

Not to mention the public chatrooms can be really uncomfortable and are oftentimes just a load of thirsty guys bleating out commands with poor grammar while the girl just silently sits there gormlessly waiting for someone to go private.

I much prefer using OnlyFans for custom videos where you can message the girl privately and suss out if she's interested in doing your custom, hash out all the details of what you want, then come to a fixed price. And you can then watch the resultand video as many times as you wish. Sure, the downside is it can take forever for your custom to get made but it's much better than blowing an ever increasing load of cash on someone who is potentially motivated more by seeing that number tick up than actually fulfilling the request. And there are video requests you can arrange on OF that I can't even begin to imagine on a cam site where even getting simple flexing can sometimes be a struggle.

I think the prospective client has ALL the control in that he/she can choose whether to patronize anyone on the site in the first place. And once the client initiates an exchange with any host, he can always leave at any time.

If you feel that a model has misled you for the sake of a few extra credits, drop us a line at help@herbicepscam.com, let us know what happened, and we'll issue the appropriate refund. Ex: "I was chatting with Model X and in free chat she said she'd wear a blue skirt for me in Premium, however, when we went private, we chatted for 10 more minutes and she would never put on the skirt as requested".

Feb 01, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by balla7
Feb 01, 2022 - permalink

Indeed they try to make sure to credit back any bad experiences. I just had one the other day and it has been taken care of very quickly.

Interesting thread. Thanks to all who have shared thoughts and feedback here.

I think the prospective client has ALL the control in that he/she can choose whether to patronize anyone on the site in the first place. And once the client initiates an exchange with any host, he can always leave at any time.

If you feel that a model has misled you for the sake of a few extra credits, drop us a line at help@herbicepscam.com, let us know what happened, and we'll issue the appropriate refund. Ex: "I was chatting with Model X and in free chat she said she'd wear a blue skirt for me in Premium, however, when we went private, we chatted for 10 more minutes and she would never put on the skirt as requested".

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »