Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Jessika - HerBiceps Model Warning

Jan 14, 2022 - edited Jan 14, 2022 - permalink

(https://www.herbicepscam.com/Jessika/cam/)

Man I just gotta tell ya about this. I saw a new model on the HB website today. Her name is Jessika and had a great profile picture. By mistake I entered her chatroom instead of clicking on her profile to read up on her first.

There were already several guys in the chat saying hello to her trying to start a conversation. She never talked or responded to anyone. In all my years of hanging around the muscle scene I'd never seen anyone totally ignore her audience. These are the people who are willing at a certain time to pay for her time. Not once did she respond.

I'm talking..........EVER.

One guy who she must have known before came around and she went private to talk to him. When she came back same thing...........ignored EVERYONE who came in! I was around her chatroom for probably 20-25 minutes checking in with her while I had other tabs open. Guys logged in and left after not getting a response.

I even tried to talk to her several times with a Hello, how are thing tonight? Or something to get things started.

NOTHING...NADA.

Now I ain't new to this scene and some models are warmer than others and just expect you to just shill out money so they can pay attention to you but you're a total tool if you play into that game buddy.

Up to you if you want to get treated that way but WAY TOO many girls out there putting in effort to put up with that attitude. Don't care what your profile picture looks like if a chick is like that, she's taking up too much space .

Thought after her performance I should let you guys know.

Jan 14, 2022 - permalink

Its fair from you to tell us :) I'm not into chatrooms but such a girl doesnt earn the money

Jan 14, 2022 - permalink

What a gal! ๐Ÿคฎ

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Did you pay her? If not, she has no obligation whatsoever to respond to you or even acknowledge your existence. You have no obligation to stick around, but acting like this is some egregious violation is hilarious.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Yes, but she could've just acted like a nice person. Or would that have been too much to expect of her? Or does she charge a fee to behave like a human being? ๐Ÿค”

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

It's a purely transactional relationship, not a friendship. If the way she acts hurts her bottom line, then she'd be wise to change. If it doesn't, she has no incentive to.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Ok, you're right about that. But it's just phucking rude.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I do see your point superg. But I have to agree with elusive1 on this. I have unfortunately met a lot of rude women in my life so this is kind of a pet peeve with me. Jessika is just acting like a snotty bitch. She wants you to pay her to be nice. Unbelievable. There is a girl on this site that is extremely nice. For free. Go figure. ๐Ÿค”

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

They're nice because they expect you to eventually pay them for their time once you built a rapport with them, you should only really be on there if you need something to jerk off to and you have the money to pay for it, not to make friends.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I do understand that. It's just that being nice doesn't cost you anything. People would go a lot further in business and life if they would remember that. I just find myself much more attracted to a girl, both physically and sexually, if she is a nice girl. Rude and snotty is really kind of repulsive. ๐Ÿคข

Jan 15, 2022 - edited Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

When you go to a restaurant that's also a transactional relationship. Yet, there's still an expectation to be treated in a welcoming and cordial manner. Same if you go into a clothing store or literally any other place of business. But yet again we see how some people try to create special rules and double standards for these fbbs.

If you walk into a clothing store and a staff member completely ignores you, then it's certainly reasonable to leave a negative review. This is what sites like Yelp are built for.

So I don't see how this is any different from anything else. Looking out for people by providing a heads up is a good thing. But just for the record Jessika isn't a new model. I wouldn't say this type of behavior is uncommon on hbc either.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

This is why I don't go to the chatroom of models who I have zero intention on giving money to. It's a waste of time, because like what's already been said, it is a transactional relationship.

I learned my lesson on my first time using hbc. I gave a fbb a tip to hit a lat spread. Simple and easy right? Apparently not. She said no because....

1. she was wearing a t-shirt
  2. because I didn't ask first

Well my thought process was...

1. The cam was set up so all we could see was her from the neck up so how the fuck was I suppose to know what she was wearing.
  2. I didn't know that such a simple request would be such a fucking hassle because of a fucking t-shirt.

Funny thing is she said she would give an ab flex instead and it was so quick it was like you blink and you would have missed it. I'll be honest. I wanted to slap the smirk off her little arrogant face.

But lesson learned. I simply logged off and now she has one less customer's money to worry about earning. Thanks to that I'm extremely picky and extremely cautious.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

And the other thing is you are paying her to pretend to be nice. (Which she obviously isn't). The second your time or money runs out she's right back to being a bitch again. Miss Congeniality she ain't.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

๐Ÿคฃ That's priceless tag1981.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Did you pay her? If not, she has no obligation whatsoever to respond to you or even acknowledge your existence. You have no obligation to stick around, but acting like this is some egregious violation is hilarious.

Did I pay her? Hell no and if you're saying she needs to be paid first, if she ain't willing to have a little conversation with her people how does she expect to make money? Isn't she there for that purpose?

Your point that she has no obligation to be nice is on paper..... true. However if you can't even get the bloody basics how is she expecting to get paid? All the guys that logged in then left were her audience or market or the money. The reason I wrote about it like it was an 'egregious violation' is because I had never seen anyone shoot themselves in the foot like that.

Your point is literally lowering the bar for everyone. Like expecting a girl to talk to you is too much to ask.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Daciana was quite arrogant too

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Flat out ignoring chat is rude. I know some girls keep their mic off in free chat, but why would anyone want to give money to somebody who wonโ€™t answer basic questions or even greet customers?

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Dude, really? Being ignored in free chat is what set you off so bad? Don't know about Jessika, but I got ignored after tipping or even in premium chat countless times by other models. Just sitting in free chat without getting noticed is my dream actually. They usually kick you or even shame you if you don't tip or go private.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Dude, really? Being ignored in free chat is what set you off so bad? Don't know about Jessika, but I got ignored after tipping or even in premium chat countless times by other models. Just sitting in free chat without getting noticed is my dream actually. They usually kick you or even shame you if you don't tip or go private.

Maybe you're right I didn't mean it to sound like it was an egregious violation and I was soooo insulted. I wasn't insulted, it was soooo stooopid. I had never seen it at that level before. Dont support anybody that does that. And for people who say it's a free world and it doesn't have to change, I literally just shake my head.

That's all I gotta say about it.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Well I think you're right elusive. You shouldn't have to pay a girl to be nice to you. Or in this case pretend to be nice to you. If a woman ever wanted to look at me or talk to me I certainly wouldn't expect them to pay me a fee. I know it's just the way I feel about it, but there is just something so wrong about that.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

Well I think you're right elusive. You shouldn't have to pay a girl to be nice to you. Or in this case pretend to be nice to you. If a woman ever wanted to look at me or talk to me I certainly wouldn't expect them to pay me a fee. I know it's just the way I feel about it, but there is just something so wrong about that.

Agreed to a certain extent and it's true that ignoring potential customers is not exactly smart, however we got to be realistic. You are on a cam site. They are there to make money, you are there to pay for their time and attention. Go to any of the big video chat models on sites such as Chaturbate (or even Twitch lmao) and you won't even get them to read your username without bringing big cash.

While I agree that replying to a simple hello is part of good manners, I have seen plenty of dudes trying to drag them into endless conversations without tipping and then trying to finesse them to do free flexes and stuff.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I do see your point Simon. And it is a business, if you look at it that way. But a huge part of almost anyone's success in business is public relations. PR goes a lot further than some people think it does. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I did a premium chat with her a few years back. I remember being somewhat underwhelmed. She did converse a bit. I believe I got a double biceps flex as well as a few pec pops. Again, this was only a private chat and not 1 on 1 or fantasy. Hopefully she's more engaging in the higher grade chats. I don't really expect the models to do much of anything in free chat. It's definitely a plus if or when they do. I'm sure it's frustrating to have people pop into free chat and demand free flexes. I do find it off putting when models are tipped in free chat and offer zero acknowledgement or response.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I guess it's just my point of view on this. But there is a girl on this site that is really nice and she talks to me and just about everyone else. And I don't think she's ever sent anyone a bill. Imagine that...๐Ÿ™‚

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I see quite a few sides here.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of HerBicepscam. The girls are often kind of standoffish and static. Perhaps the money split isn't good for them. Most of the time when I log on to a free model, they're staring at the screen and looking bored. I feel honestly uncomfortable, like they're judging my lack of interaction and/or tipping.

Contrast that with Chaturbate. Models are posing, smiling, doing sexual activities.. and it's FUN. Gets me in the mood and then I start tipping.

That said... on the model's side... I'm sure that it's often a shit show. There must be countless cheap guys with free accounts who are just constantly demanding things with poor grammar, and I'm sure that wears them down. Every time an FBB that I follow does a Instagram live, it's always a clusterf*** of the same idiots saying "FLEX BICEPS" or "SHOW ASS." There's no shortage of entitled and cheap morons out there who mess it up for the rest of us.

HBC... I wish that they had some kind of paid room. Like I can pay $10 for clothed flexing and conversation and the model is just into it. I vastly prefer Onlyfans, and then arranging my own Skype sessions with girls that I like.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »