Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

FBBs with Piercings & Tattoos

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Many of them seem to be either pierced or tattooed, or both, which I guess is normal now. I think they look even better with them, what does everyone else prefer?

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Small sized tats are OK. Full arm, leg or torso is distracting and hides the muscularity. Am just not a fan of excessive tats or piercings. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to each their own.

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

I don't disagree. How about piercings?

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Not a fan of some of them, like on the chest and throat. And those stretched earlobes that some sport remind me of tarpaulin grommets - it's not a good look.

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Tarpaulin grommets! Thanks for that! I will never be able to see anyone with them again and not think of your description!

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Tarpaulin grommets! Thanks for that! I will never be able to see anyone with them again and not think of your description!

Just picture some coarse yellow nylon rope passing through them to complete the image ;)

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

I used to dislike it but i have become used to it and sometimes i even think it's attractieve if it's cool looking but piercings are still not good looking in my opinion if they go top far

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Not a fan whatsoever, espy the tattoos. Someone like Katka Kyptova; she was amazing and beautiful when she first came to the scene, making a name for herself, w/o the tats. Seeing her now with tattoos everywhere has been completely disappointing. I’m always thinking Andrea Shaw might get tatted now that she’s an Olympia champion and on top of theFBB world. I hope she proves me wrong.

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

Just my opinion, but I have never seen a tattoo enhance anyone's looks, especially the women who populate this site.

Jan 13, 2022 - permalink

Not a fan of them either . What's sad is most are only doing it .. because it's in fashion . You didn't see this 15 years ago everywhere . Many think it's awesome .. but it's only because they don't know anything else . They don't realize the only people "covered" in them 20 years ago were prison inmates , and gang bangers .

Jan 14, 2022 - permalink

Just my opinion, but I have never seen a tattoo enhance anyone's looks, especially the women who populate this site.

^That! The bigger the tattoo the bigger the damage. Funny thing, you hear many of the muscle babes talk about making female muscle mainstream and then go and get carpet tattoos like inmates and yakuza members.

On the other hand, large clits look good with extra jewellery.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

I've noticed that many and I mean MANY female muscle fans do not take a liking to excessive tats but I wasn't all that aware about how they take to piercings outside of the conventional way (ear piercings). It's probably why I don't hear much acclaim for the likes of Rene Campbell and Mikaila Soto in these forums. I wouldn't mind a nice septum piercing but I don't think I would be feeling it if a girl turned herself into a human pin cushion.

I feel like Hulda Lopez's tats aren't too overpowering. Her tats seem to be in the right places imo but with the way she's doing them, it looks like she may end up getting more.

Jan 15, 2022 - permalink

From looking at the photos on here, most FBBs seem to have a navel piercing, which looks very sexy. Ovi refers to large clits looking good with jewellery, which is true, and obviously many FBBs have larger clits than non-bodybuilders.

Jan 16, 2022 - permalink

Tattoos don't make or break it for me in my opinion.

Feb 12, 2022 - permalink

I have a pretty general question about this. Has anyone here noticed what seems like the tattoo thing finally leveling off? I don't mean going away (not by a long shot), just leveling off. I could swear I see fewer of them all the time, whether it's with FBBs, or models, or exotic dancers, or any group. Again, with something as huge as tattoos, "leveling off" is a very relative thing, but I think I notice it.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »