Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Best of 2021

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Who was the best new physique model (pro shoot or IG) in 2021?

cgsweat
Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

"Amazona," probably. Don't know her real name. Caitlin Hill also had some great improvements this year. Miho Shibutani had the best abs for sure.

Also not sure if you mean "new" as in they just started training this year, or they had their 1st competition this year, or maybe they had been doing it for a few years but suddenly became popular over the last year?

cgsweat
Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Or are you asking who the best new HerBiceps model is?

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Or are you asking who the best new HerBiceps model is?

Maybe later for that on the other section. :)

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

"Amazona," probably. Don't know her real name. Caitlin Hill also had some great improvements this year. Miho Shibutani had the best abs for sure.

Also not sure if you mean "new" as in they just started training this year, or they had their 1st competition this year, or maybe they had been doing it for a few years but suddenly became popular over the last year?

It's always hard to quantify, so I keep those sorts of windows vague, but in a general sense, I would imagine someone who began gaining traction on the fan sites within the past year. Can we search the galleries by date of first appearance, say, all of the new models for 2021?

cgsweat
Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Can we search the galleries by date of first appearance, say, all of the new models for 2021?

lol, I actually just tried unsuccessfully to get Chainer to include range values in the advanced search. So the intention was to be able to filter by a score range, and in your case a date range would have worked too. But for now the next best thing is to filter by high score (this year). Most images will have been posted in the last 365 days, although some older images do gain popularity once in a while and will appear on this list as well.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Ashton Penney.

Jan 09, 2022 - permalink

Who was the best new physique model (pro shoot or IG) in 2021?

I don't know. The vast majority are updated galleries of models. A good example of that is Lindsay Cope. I cannot recall any new (2021) models. Can you please post all model names that are new as of 2021.

Jan 10, 2022 - permalink

CAITLIN HILL GUUSJE VAN GEEL AMANDINE KOLLY

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »