Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

WEIRDEST MUSCLE GIRL CRUSH AND WHY

Jan 01, 2022 - edited Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Not your ordinary flavour but who is your strangest Muscle Babe crush?

Mine would be Lisa Cross. Strangely hot even though she is not my 'type'.

Happy 2022 GWM family!! :-)

Chainer
Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Less of the "I want to feel her muscles against me" low effort fantasizing, please.

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Less of the "I want to feel her muscles against me" low effort fantasizing, please.

Okay, OP changed. -)

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Do you remember Titania? That muscle woman from Australia? For a while she was the absolute shit on forums like Unrealmuscle. Everybody melted at the sight of her muscles and strength. (Which was considerable even though she probably faked that car rolling video.) Then she found God and apparently lost the muscle. Then she detransitioned (went back to being a guy) because apparently she was a transgender woman all along, and her newfound beliefs told her it was a sin to live the lie of being a different gender or something.

One such as I can't even fathom the psychological shit he has gone through, living as a transgender person, then becoming a religious zealot and wanting to hit undo on all the pain and work it took to transition. I hope he's okay wherever he is. But for a while there, as Titania she was a schmoe dream made real.

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Shorties like Michaela Aycock and Helen Davis. I’m tall, but there’s something that gets me going about these 5-foot nothing girls who are just pure balls of muscle. Maybe it’s the tiny but huge juxtapose

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Do you remember Titania? That muscle woman from Australia? For a while she was the absolute shit on forums like Unrealmuscle. Everybody melted at the sight of her muscles and strength. (Which was considerable even though she probably faked that car rolling video.) Then she found God and apparently lost the muscle. Then she detransitioned (went back to being a guy) because apparently she was a transgender woman all along, and her newfound beliefs told her it was a sin to live the lie of being a different gender or something.

One such as I can't even fathom the psychological shit he has gone through, living as a transgender person, then becoming a religious zealot and wanting to hit undo on all the pain and work it took to transition. I hope he's okay wherever he is. But for a while there, as Titania she was a schmoe dream made real.

Oh yeah wow - I remember Titiana. This was around the mid-2000s, correct? I remember when it was revealed she was trans, how much of a s**tstorm that ended up causing.

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Oh yeah wow - I remember Titiana. This was around the mid-2000s, correct? I remember when it was revealed she was trans, how much of a s**tstorm that ended up causing.

Was there a shitstorm? By the time it was revealed that they were transgender, it was long after they left the scene, and I don’t recall any strong reactions at all.

Anyway, I remember her, and they were a motivation for me to start lifting (that was mid 2000s, and I graduated high school in 2005.) Anyway, a random google search for Titania led me to a Saradas post where someone purporting to be Titania made a post in March 2021 that they were going to make a comeback and has left the zealous lifestyle behind. Haven’t found anything after that post, so take that as you will.

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Also, I don’t know if this counts as weird, but I would say Stacy Killion (blacklisted so can’t post pics.) she is older, has that grandma look with her hair and is SUPER religious (which isn’t my thing,) but she is so incredibly hot.

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

For me, it's Ellen Woodley. I discovered her a while back when I subscribed to USA Muscle Women and for some odd reason, I fell head over heels for her. I downloaded all of her videos and most of her pics.

I photoshop a lot of pics, and she's probably my favorite subject. I think my love for her comes from a combination of my love for old muscular women and muscular women with normal looks.

Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

For me, I recently became enamored with Carol Alves. The combo of the leanness, vascularity, muscles, large hands and feet, and strong jawline sends me to an animalistic lust. It’s weird because I usually prefer bigger women than her.

[deleted]
Jan 01, 2022 - permalink

Nicole Bossworth. May she R.I.P.

Her type of "look" tattoos, piercing, unusual hairstyles. Was not my usual taste. I was drawn to her though.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »